“A must stop”

Stone Table
Ranked #4 of 136 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in during lunch and had an outstanding meal. The shrimp Po'Boy sandwich was open face on toasted house made bread and absolutely delicious. All the menu selections were tempting and uniquely made. Didn't try a smoothie or juice but really want to when we come back.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 2, 2018

I had a daily special (tacos), but some of the ingredients listed were missing. I am certain that they would have made good on the missing items, but I was on a time limit and didn't have time to wait through the lunch crowd. My partner had a chicken wrap. The quality of the food was excellent save the missing ingredients. You go to the counter and place an order, then it's delivered to you. The soft drinks are specialty items and a little above the norm, but delicious. Refills are an additional drink cost. The dessert offerings were very limited - two choices during lunch. I would definitely go back to try the item I previously ordered.

Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

This is a hidden gem in Monroe and up there with The Figtree as best restaurant in Charlotte area IMHO. Chef used mostly locally sourced products to create unique and delicious dishes. Nice building and great service as well!! I highly recommend taking the drive to Monroe for a great weekend dinner.

2  Thank jepacilli
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

The Stone Table is a great little restaurant on the square in Monroe. We went during the summer and it was a short distance from the weekly music block party (they have it every Thursday). The music was great, but the food was to die for. Vegetarians and vegans, it’s heaven for you, especially. They specialize in original recipes using locally organic grown produce... THe menu was amazing but I HAD to have the shrimp and grits. It was the perfect choice. Seasoned with just the right amount of cheese and spices, it melted in my mouth. And I ate so much that I couldn’t have desert, but they looked AMAZING. I highly recommend The Stone Table for a date night or a night out with friends.

1  Thank Sightsee550913
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

The food was really fresh and enjoyed the friendly staff that accommodated my vegetarian friends needs.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Stone Table? Share your experiences!