“Special Occasion”

Napoli Italian Restaurant
Ranked #76 of 131 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 August 2016

I have tried many of their dishes including their pizza, salads, vegetables with angel hair pasta, lasagna, and steak. The food is always fresh and delicious. We usually have a party of 9 when we go. In the past we have always received excellent service. On our last visit we were seated in a more isolated area and I believe we had a waiter in training. The service was alot to be desired. We had to ask for napkins, straws, parmesan cheese, and things you would normally need for a party this size . He seldom checked our table to see if we needed more tea or beverages. We have not been back. If the service stinks it doesn't matter how good the food is

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

After reading some reviews, I had to try it while we were in town. Went in at 8:40 and the place closes at 10pm. The service was excellent and very friendly we where one of three tables in the restaurant. The waiter was friendly funny and very accommodating to our food requests. Attentive to our needs he would refill our drinks before the got half empty during dinner. Will go back if in the area.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were passing through on our way home from the beach.I was craving pasta so we stop.The services was Great.Are server was very polite and attentive However the food on the other hand was horrible I order the spaghetti and meat sauces The sauces looked like and tasted like a can of beefaroni litterly.The pasta was moshy and cold.I could have gotten better at the CCs pizza buffet next store.My husband had the seafood linguni although it wasn't as bad as mine but it wasn't good either If you are looking for authentic Italian food this is not the place for you I would even feed this to my dog.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

First in a long time to make Pizza the way I like it- lots of fresh tasting crisp (not mushy over cooked) but full flavor garden fresh tasting veggies.Great crust- great crisp salad with very good salad dressing on the side. Large tables to eat. Left very happy under 20.00 and enough for two the next day lunch.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

This restaurant does many things quite well. Great sandwiches. One of the best Philly cheese steak sandwiches ever. Love their bread. Good pasta dishes. Good steaks. Great service, great portion with attentive service. A good place.

Been to Napoli Italian Restaurant? Share your experiences!