“Amazing Napoli”

Napoli Italian Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 135 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed December 14, 2016

My husband and I live in Spartanburg county, South Carolina. Napoli is in Monroe, North Carolina. Every year we have a tradition of coming to Charlotte in order to celebrate both of our birthdays. We VERY MUCH enjoy including Napoli's Italian Restaurant in our plans. Dining there is a TRUE TREAT for us! They have a nice wide selection on their menu. I always choose the same thing, because it is so palatable and tasty to me. I selected the Shrimp Scampi. The staff there is always so helpful and friendly. We plan to return there next year as part of our birthday and Christmas tradition.

Reviewed September 15, 2016

My first experience was tremendous with Napoli; however, I then next trip was very poor. I was like, "Well, I will give it another shot." My final trip was my final trip. If I am going to spend $20 for a meal, it needs to be more consistent than 1 out of 3 visits.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Had spaghetti with meat sauce. It was OK. Nothing to write home about, but certainly not bad. Served with a dinner salad and a small loaf of bread. I had a glass of the house cabernet and it was a little warm for my taste. A couple of ice cubes solved that.

The atmosphere is a little darker than I prefer, but not super dark.

The waitress was very good. She was extremely attentive and very familiar with the menu.

I would go back to try the pizza.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

We ordered two pizza's and both were good.
Kids menu had a lot of good choices.
Salad :-(
Other items were just not worth it.

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended by the owners of the Tree House Vineyards. I was disappointed in my dinner selection:shrimp scampi, sauce was extremely thick. However, we were informed there had been a change in chefs and they did not charge us for the entree.

What was great was the pizza and marinara sauce. My niece ordered the cheese pizza, it was perfect and I ended up with pasta and marinara sauce. I wanted a jar of the sauce. So my recommendation is order something with the red sauce or pizza.