“The Olive Garden is still the place to enjoy pasta”
Review of Olive Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Olive Garden
Ranked #39 of 131 Restaurants in Monroe
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Olive Garden has not changed much since I first tried them in NY. This particular restaurant has a very nice staff who are on the ball for service and attitude. The menu has not change and the only difference is the seasoning. In my opinion you will have to add your own. The bread sticks are still good, and I still gorge myself on the salad. I love their dressing. final word, enjoy a good meal in Monroe, NC go to the Olive Garden.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I had a great time there, took my mother for lunch, staff and waiters were courteous and helpful, food was awesome!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

Must have been a very busy night for the bartender to be waiting on tables. After our order was finally taken we waited 20 minutes and one entree was not what we had ordered. Profuse apologies didn't help. The food was fair at best. Even the salad was below the usual standard. Doubt we will return for at least 6 months tomgive them time to improve.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I have tried this place several times and this last visit was the worst. Our server was not good at all, we did not get drink refills. We got soup and salad and never got to get a second portion of soup because the waitress disappeared and did not show up for so long. I'm not sure what happened to the bread but it did not taste like it usually does. It was so over buttered and had so much seasoning, my kids didn't like it until I wiped everything off. We will not be back again. I would not eat here unless you get take out. So disappoining. Olive Garden used to be one of my favorites but I'm learning they are not all the same quality.

Reviewed 5 January 2017 via mobile

Love this restaurant. Only drawback is the wait to be seated.but the food has always been good.once your seated have always had great friendly service..the unlimited soup salad and breads ticks are always good..also love the risotto balls they are delightful..will eat here again

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!