“Solid Menu, Solid Kitchen ”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #28 of 134 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Olive Garden is doing a much improved job of reinventing their pasta-based offerings. Since the staples of any Italian menu are ubiquitous, what remains is the performance of the kitchen and delivery by the severs. Our server seemed new, but did a workmanlike job, requests for some additional sides were taken care of promptly. We both had the chicken Alfredo and the Alfredo sauce was among the best we've had. We did, however have to get some take home boxes with some extra Alfredo sauce. It was grest..

We'll be back...

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

We ordered our entrees and as we were waiting they brought out our soup and bread. The zuppa Toscana soup was off the chain and by the time they brought out our food we were almost full. We had to ask for a takeout box.Everything was good!

Reviewed March 15, 2017

Food is great. Especially with the unlimited pasta deal right now. Staff is very attentive and polite

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Too expensive for salad & spagetti and it contains sausage products. It is not as good as my homemade spaghetti but costs a whole lot more.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Olive Garden has not changed much since I first tried them in NY. This particular restaurant has a very nice staff who are on the ball for service and attitude. The menu has not change and the only difference is the seasoning. In my opinion you will have to add your own. The bread sticks are still good, and I still gorge myself on the salad. I love their dressing. final word, enjoy a good meal in Monroe, NC go to the Olive Garden.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!