US$108
HIExpress.com
Candlewood Suites Mooresville(Mooresville)(Great Value!)
US$90
Hampton.com
US$90
Affordable Suites(Mooresville)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsfront deskrestaurant optionscigar barwaffle ironchain hotelssmall outdoor poolice packsworn outbit tricky to findovernight stopthe bed was super comfortablefree breakfastguest serviceshotel experiencewould stay againsausage pattiesclean and friendly staff
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this Fairfield while driving to Atlanta. It is located just north of Charlotte.

The front desk personnel are very professional and friendly. They reminded me to add this stay to my reward points.

The room was spacious and clean.

They offer free parking and complementary breakfast which was great for the trip.

The only negative side I have is the price. I stayed for one night for 135 USD! That would be a price you would pay in nice Marriott in a city not for stay over on I81 interstate highway! They need to revise the prices!

Despite that it was comfortable enough that I would still do it again !

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

The staff was great, the location was great, and the breakfast was great. Only downside, the size of the pool. It is very small. Aside from that, this place was wonderful. The breakfast had numerous hot and cold options.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Tonya T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Charlotte Mooresville/Lake Norman, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Jason,

Thank you for the great comments on the Fairfield Inn Mooresville Lake Norman. I am glad to hear that my staff was warm and friendly and you were able to enjoy our hot breakfast. We have several amenities that we offer to make you feel at home and our location is ideal for families. We have a very intimate pool that our guest can enjoy 7 days a week from 9am-10pm. We hope that you will be able to join us again soon.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

I was very impressed with this hotel. It is very clean and our room had plenty of space. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. It is also conviently located to restaurants and shopping. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

ndufour78,

Thank you for the wonderful comments on the Fairfield Inn Mooresville and our staff. I will be sure to share with my team on how they made your stay a fabulous one. It is our goal to give you a room that is fresh, clean and lives up to our highest standard of quality. Our housekeeping staff goes an extra mile to ensure that we live up to our promises. We look forward to you staying with us again if you are visiting our area.

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

When I arrived, it was busy but the check-in was great. Super friendly and they were all about customer service! I loved it.

They checked me in promptly, and to my surprise, I was picked as the guest of the day. I got a drink and M&Ms. A great way to end a rough day, on the road. I think that's a great idea... it's the little things that count.

The room was super spacious, completely clean and comfortable The room temperature was perfect. The water pressure and temperature was outstanding. Housekeeping was great and did not bother me.

The hotel is right by the interstate and near so many places, including a fabulous restaurant called Epic.

This hotel has my seal of approval!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo

prettyjuls23,

Wow!!!! Guest of the day that is fabulous. It is always good to hear comments back from our guest in reference to the staff at the Fairfield Inn Mooresville Lake Norman. We are a great place to stop from a break on the highway. Located off Interstate 77 on exit 36 just before the highway construction starts, our guest can enjoy several restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Our guest can also enjoy several locally chef owned restaurants like Epic Chophouse or Caruso's. Mooresville is a great place and I hope that you will be able to join us again soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for a business trip. I was worn out from the day of travel. It was so refreshing how welcoming and friendly the staff was. Clean rooms super comfy bed. The breakfast was pretty good. I left a pair of glasses in my room 44 minutes away. I explained i could return later. They were at the front desk when i returned. Very professional. I will return again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Shayntracy,

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn Mooresville Lake Norman for you previous business trip. Our hotel is great for the business traveler. We offer upgraded complimentary internet, hot breakfast in the morning and we host a dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 5pm-7pm. It is always nice to hear how friendly and welcoming our staff was during your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with my team. And, I am glad that we were able to retrieve your glasses. Hopefully you will be able to visit us again soon.