“Not local... Don’t Go”

Price range: US$15 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Here at Eddie's, we serve only the best quality food at the best possible prices. We only use the freshest and highest quality ingredients to create our meals, especially our Italian Specialties, which have been passed down through our family for generations. We invite you to come in for lunch or dinner and enjoy our cooking.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

So I’ve never been asked to leave a restaurant before EVER... but I was at Eddies. The food was ok , the service was even good but they actually asked us to leave At Lunch So I will never return here ! My friend was Asian and I suspect they could use some Diversity Training - Boo

1  Thank Paul R

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and accommodating. We sat outside and had a view of the lake. The food is very good and they have gluten free options as well. The salmon is outstanding btw

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner here tonight with co-workers and was really impressed. The Meatball salad had the biggest meatballs I’ve seen lately. We had the hushpuppies with ranch- totally light and fluffy, not heavy like other places. The grouper special was soooo good- piccata with capers, loved it! All of the drinks were tasty- my favorite was the Frenchie Beach Bum- Coworkers loved their cucumber refreshers. The view of the lake was really nice, probably a great place to come and enjoy some food by the water in warmer weather.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Had lunch with some business counterparts this past week. Excellent service - clean place - great menu. Only had lunch as I said, but we were greeted by the owner, and the staff was fantastic. Had sandwiches - Chicken and Fish in the party - all cooked very nicely. Overall nice place - will visit again .

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were there for lunch and the only problem was what do you get from a very diverse menu. They also have specials and a great view. They are renovating the one patio and then will have even more seating outside and better views. I'd really recommend this place also for late night as we had the crab nachos and I could see having those with a beer as a snack at night. The serving was so big my husband and I could barely finish it and we had it for lunch. Really like the whole laid-back decor that fit with the lake. As another reviewer said, it's worth the drive we had come up from Cornelius.