“Kierstan ... is horrible. ”

The Coffee Diner Waffle Shop
Ranked #46 of 115 Restaurants in Morganton
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Description: The Coffee Diner Waffle Shop is a locally, family owned and operated diner offering American fare, breakfast all day, including our famous waffles. We are open 24 hours a day and offer a full menu of Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner Entrees available anytime you want them.
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

This place use to be great. We hosted multiple time a week... Now... they've raised their prices, and fired one of their best cooks but insist on keeping a rude staff member named Kierstan who loves to cause confrontations with customers. She also spends more time goofing off with people who I assume are family members or close friends rather than working. Will no longer be stopping here.

Reviewed September 9, 2016

Its what I call a dive, BUT don't let the outside fool you. I rolled in at 11AM and had the Garbage Breakfast. What could I loose, Right? Its meat, hash browns, cheese, eggs, biscuts and gravy piled high all mixed up.. Its the best. Parking was good and I will be there again. Service was outstanding and they got a tip jar for the Cook, you can bet I pitched in.... Great.

1  Thank Grant E
Reviewed July 18, 2016

Stopped by for a road break and ended up with coffee and ice cream (why not?)!
Menu was varied, food was good, and coffee was hot. The waitress was friendly and polite and service was quick. Locals know it and frequent the shop. Out-of-towners will also once they find it. Passing by on I-40? Take a break at Exit 100 on the north side of the interstate.

Reviewed January 23, 2016 via mobile

The food is made fresh and there seems to be a lot of renovations that have been made. The new management has really made this place a great place to eat anytime of day

Reviewed November 19, 2015 via mobile

My Family and I have been eating here for years. They now have new Management that has made huge improvements. One Reviewer complained and not having enough seating. This is true, I myself have had to leave due to no available seating. It's a very popular place,so they can't be faulted for that.

1  Thank Todd M