I just returned from a wonder trip to Morrisville,NC. While there I had the pleasure of staying at the Hilton Garden Inn.
The facility is outstanding. It is located in a very quiet wooded area which is relaxing by itself. The hotel looks newly renovated. It very clean and well organized. I love it when the staff speaks to the quests. When I first arrived the hotel looked full with a lot of very young people and I was concerned of the noise level during the night. However, it was very quiet all night.
My room had a refrigerator, microwave and a desk to work on.
I had a special deal being a AA member which included reduced rate plus free breakfast every morning. The breakfast was buffet style and was good.
My wife liked the hoted due to she is a smoker and they provide a "smoking Oasis" a special area just for smokers. She felt special due to smoker's are generally pushed off campus.
Ok, now for the downside. The breakfast staff appeared to overwhelmed by number of people eating and had a difficult time keeping up with the demand for omelets. They did their best.
Otherwise that is it. Great place
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable hotel located in a quiet, wooded setting off I-40 and I-540 at Raleigh-Durham International Airport. Hotel offers complimentary airport shuttle, full service restaurant, bar, business center, indoor pool, and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Durham Airport Hotel Morrisville
- Hilton Garden Inn Morrisville
- Hilton Morrisville
- Morrisville Hilton Garden Inn