“Thanks, buddy!”

India Palace
Ranked #99 of 160 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Indian, Thai
Reviewed 6 December 2012

A friend of mine suggested we meet here for lunch. I'm no expert on India cuisine, but I found all of the food very tasty. The buffet items were hot and fresh and the restaurant was clean and nicely decorated without being overdone. (The Tandori chicken was a little dry but other dishes such as the curry and the butter chicken were great.) Service was good as our drinks and bread basket were kept filled and our dishes were promptly cleared. Noise level was low and it was very easy to carry on a conversation. A hidden gem that I look forward to visiting again.

Reviewed 1 November 2012

I was staying at the Holiday Inn Express and asked about nearby restaurants. The otherwise very helpful lady at the desk listed a bunch of typical corporate franchises, including "Hooters". With little hope I went hiking down Airport Blvd and discovered back in a little strip mall the Haveli India Palace. Service was prompt and efficient. The "Flying Horse" beer was cold and the menu varied.
India has many regional cuisines and this appears to be Punjabi. I had the lamb and was pleased with a tender flavorful dish. I ate there twice and was well fed and cared for both times. Watching the Bollywood Indian dance competition on TV was a real plus.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

Traveling on business and I was staying near the airport. The restaurant was close. As we entered there was no one in the restaurant and the staff was in the back. We waited a few minutes and I finally knocked on the kitchen door. Someone finally came out. After that service was good. The atmosphere is basic but very clean. The food that we ordered was very good and I eat Indian food quite a bit. I would return.

Reviewed 8 July 2012 via mobile

Still on the road & praying we'll find a decent restaurant on a Sunday night. We saw the TripAdvisor notice about India Palace, mostly with mixed reviews about the buffet.
The restaurant has a new/different name: Haveli Fine Indian Cuisine.
Our meals were excellent. The Shrimp Masala had several large fresh shrimp & the curry sauce was excellent. The chicken with spinach was also good & the Lamb Sali Boti was a nice, sweet & spicy surprise. I have eaten at Indian Restaurants hundreds of times but this was the first time I had this special wedding dish.
The menu had a nice variety to it. The nan was. It plain but had a few nice spices. The raita side was average size & tasty. The rice served was
Ore than enough for three and the waiter offered to bring us more.
Except for the red wine coming out a bit hot (it was 105+ today), we had a delightful dinner.
If I lived in the area I would. E back again without question.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

This restaurant showed up on my Tom Tom GPS as Royal Dabhe, and the place now seems to be called Haveli Fine Indian Cuisine. The food was good, with a lot of choices, including a very fresh salad with iceberg lettuce, cucumber and green peppers. The carrot desert was something new for me, and I enjoyed it.
A nice touch is that they bring you a small basket of fresh naan while you are at the buffet, warm and fresh from the oven. The mango lassi was generous and cool and a refreshing compliment to the mildly spicey foods.