“Good food for a reasonable price”
Review of Libby Hill Seafood

Libby Hill Seafood
Ranked #27 of 105 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Cuisines: American
Description: located inside the Mayberry Mall
Description: located inside the Mayberry Mall
Reviewed September 29, 2017

My husband, daughter and I ate here on a Friday night and though the parking lot was pretty full we were seated right away. It was busy but the service was excellent. I appreciate that they offer senior portions and I ordered fried clams and shrimp which included coleslaw, a side and hushpuppies. it was a large amount of food for the price. They also offer 2 sizes of their dinner plates and my husband ordered the smaller of the two, which was also a huge portion of fish. Our daughter had BBQ chicken nuggets and all the meals were delicious. The waitress was very attentive and our experience was pleasant. I would definitely eat here again when we are in the area.

Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

We were seated quickly and our server was friendly and helpful. Our food was served quickly and hot the one complaint we had all of us a variation of the combo and three of the four of us ordered the fan tail shrimp and it over done, way too crispy. Our server brought each of us another order that was much better. The portions are more than enough.

Reviewed July 13, 2017

Good seafood!!! My favorite is the Alaska white fish or Trout. You can get it fried or broiled. They have large servings.

2  Thank rojolly
Reviewed July 5, 2017

We received 20 fried mushrooms for $6.00. Got the fishermans supreme platter which stuffed the 2 of us. The seafood was delicious and well worth the price (which was low for the amount). I would go there more often if we lived closer.

Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

We were in town for the holidays and wanted seafood so we came here.... my husband LOVES catfish, and he has eaten here before and enjoyed it but today's meal wasn't up to par, especially for Libby Hill. The catfish was breaded correctly but the fish itself was mushy and tasteless. He talked to the server and she had them make another couple pieces, in case they were better. Must have just been a bad batch I guess. But they were very accommodating and offered different dishes. I had calabash shrimp n fries and they were very good. All in all we will be back, I'm sure.