“Nice!”

Best Western Of Murphy
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Murphy
Reviewed 7 February 2017

Very nice, clean and quiet rooms. Staff was nice and price was very reasonable. They had a pool ( which my daughter loved ) and had a very nice breakfast. Everything was included. I would suggest this place to anyone looking for a very nice place with a great staff and nice amenities.

Room Tip: Just a nice place
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Aurelia S, General Manager at Best Western Of Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

We appreciate you taking time to write such a wonderful review. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Best Western of Murphy and look forward to your next trip to Murphy.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

The hotel rooms are very nice, comfortable bed. The hotel Lobby could use some renovation, but this didn't effect the room quality. Very nice hotel for a quick stay. we were woke up in the middle of the night from loud neighbors, most likely coming in from the casino.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Aurelia S, General Manager at Best Western Of Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you liked your room here at the Best Western of Murphy and you found the bed to be comfortable. We are located only a mile from Harrah's casino and that does bring in some very late guests.
Thank you again for taking time to write a review.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

We took a spur of the moment trip to Murphy and were prepared to either stay or drive home whichever we felt like. Stayed at Best Western. Clean. Friendly. Convenient location. Good value. Comfortable beds. Slept like a baby. Decent complimentary breakfast. I'd definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Non smoking rooms were truly smoke free. Pet friendly but no evidence of pets apparent!
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We appreciate the feedback here at the Best Western of Murphy so that we can improve our service. We are, as you say, conveniently located to everything in the area.
We do hope to see you again on your next trip to Murphy.

Reviewed 21 January 2017

Sixth time I have stayed there while looking for a summer home in the Murphy/Haysville area. Wonderful, helpful staff. Helped me find a tire shop when I got a flat last April. rooms clean and neat. comfortable beds for my bad back.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking time to write a review. Here at the Best Western of Murphy, we really do appreciate these comments. I am sorry that your back causes you trouble, but am happy that our beds are comfortable and help you have a better night's sleep.
We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Murphy.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

We have stayed here every time we go to Murphy when there is a room available. When necessary they are pet friendly for our dog, the rooms and the entire Hotel appearance is very clean and friendly and comfortable

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you so much for your kind review. Here at the Best Western of Murphy we are happy to see our fur guests and their caretakers enjoy one of our pet friendly rooms.
I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again on your next trip to Murphy.
Thanks again for taking time to write this revies.

Aurelia Stone, GM

Reviewed 11 January 2017

we stayed her one night as we were waiting to get into a cabin nearby. the room was clean and quiet. The people were nice and friendly. The best thing was I left my brand new phone charger in the room when I left and we called and sure enough it was there waiting for us in the office. So i would also say Honest too! Oh and it's pet friendly!!!!

Room Tip: pet friendly!
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 January 2017

It was a pleasure to stay at this Best Western. The rooms are spacious and comfortable. I am one to check in the bathrooms, behind doors and in corners and under tables when entering a hotel room. The housekeeping staff do an exceptional job at cleaning the rooms and are to be commended on their efforts. There are plenty of plugs in the room for as many devices as you could bring with you. Plenty of lighting. Great shower pressure and lots of hot water. I stayed in a pet room, as I brought my dogs with me. You would never be able to tell it was a pet room. There were no lingering odors, very clean and fresh smelling.

The front desk staff and management are friendly and knowledgeable. They will accommodate you to the best of their ability. They even go above and beyond to get information for you, recommend great places/things to do and see, as well as great places to eat. They are warm and very personable.

If you want a great place to stay, with awesome staff and very clean...I would recommend staying here. My stay was absolutely fabulous.

Room Tip: I am sure whatever your room needs are, they will accommodate you the VERY best they can.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Murphy
4.9 km away
19.9 km away
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 1 in Andrews

Been to Best Western Of Murphy? Share your experiences!