US$133
US$128
HIExpress.com
US$134
Hampton.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Murphy(Murphy)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$71
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

Sunset Motel(Murphy)(Great Value!)
Quality Inn(Andrews)
US$93
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
All reviewscampbell folk schoolpancake machineroom was cleanpet roommotorcycle tripgreat place to staythe ground floorcontinental breakfastthe breakfast areano elevatordefinitely stay here againthe dragoncasino tripchecking outstaff was very friendly and helpfulvery nice hotelnice stay
Reviewed October 24, 2017

I was truly impressed after my stay at the BW/Murphy, NC! Cleanliness of the room and bath were my utmost priority and I was delighted to find our room spotless. Beds were extremely comfortable and our room was supplied with everything a weary traveler may need and may have forgotten. Also pleased with the quietness even though we were beside the laundry room and on the 1st floor those factors did not cause any undue noise and we were able to rest comfortably and peacefully. I will definitely stay there again and recommend them to family or friends traveling in the area! Location was very convenient and the staff very friendly and eager to assist with any questions or suggestions on eating places or directions.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Aurelia S, General Manager at Best Western Of Murphy, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Your review is like music to my ears! I am so happy to see that our staff is exceeding expectations on several levels. It will be my pleasure to let them know that they are doing a good job.
Thanks for taking time to write a review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 21, 2017

I had a great stay. Staff was very helpful!! Rooms were clean and functional! Very clean bath!! I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends and family!!! The location for me was perfect for the places I had or needed to go.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks so much for taking time to write this wonderful review. We strive to provide all of our guests with an outstanding experience. It is great to see that we have succeeded with your stay.
Thanks again

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Very Nice hotel. Every thing was perfect. Room was absolutely spotless, no complaints what so ever. Staff very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed during our stay. Worth the money. We will definitely stay there again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am glad to see that you had a great stay. We look forward to your next trip to Murphy. There is so much to do and see in the area! Thanks for taking time to write a review.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

Best Western Murphy is in quiet area just off the east west road, but there are not road sounds. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable and most helpful in any way they can be. There are three eating places within walking distance for the evening meal. WiFi is excellent and the breakfast is kept fresh as needed. The breakfast area could be a bit larger. Will stay at this hotel every time I am in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks for the kind review. Just a note, we are in the process of getting plans made up to expand the breakfast area. When done, I think it will be a major improvement to our hotel.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

This hotel is clean, staff very friendly and very accommodating. Quiet. Room was beyond clean. Highly recommended for a place to stay. Price is fair. Bed very comfortable. Rooms are big and spacious. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking time to write this review. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next trip to Murphy.