All reviews great cottage off season the outer banks pat linens comfort beach ocean
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

I enquired as to availability of a cottage and never heard back, then sent another enquiry in case they didn't receive the first and received a snippy response saying it wasn't available for the days we wanted and that was it. No saying they had others available, nothing. Not very good business practice. Will not ever enquire there again.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 18, 2017

The cabin was #6 with three bedrooms and two baths. It was very clean and roomy. Convenient to the ocean as well as the main roads around the Outer Banks. It was well stocked with kitchen utensils. I would definitely book these cabins again. Very relaxing 4 days.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2017

We stayed 3 nights and it was wonderful. Everything was very clean and up to date. Love the location, right on the beach and the staff was super friendly. We will be back sooner than later!!! Very nice get away!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank leadfoot1966
Reviewed April 15, 2017

Spent 3 nights with my small children in Jp4. Loved seeing the water out of every window. Great for my boys to play right on the beautiful beach just steps away. I watched the sun rise right from out front on the beach. Staff friendly. Clean, not spotless, but just fine. Kitchen stocked with necessary tools. Very spacious rooms. Real off season bargain. Definitely a great place.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2017 via mobile

The only good thing about jp cottages is the cost. I guess you get what you pay for. The unit we were in was very old, furniture also, the kitchen did not have enough utensils. While we were there, a really bad storm hit Outer Banks, and last for two days. Our doors and stairs outside were blocked with sand, and management never bothered to clean them even two days after the storm was over. They didn't even talk to us, I guess they were just waiting for us to leave. Very disrespectful! I we have been to other places in Outer Banks which are way better and offer more pleasant vacation than JP Cottages!

Date of stay: August 2016