“Surfing is a blast!”
Review of Cavalier Surf Shop

Cavalier Surf Shop
Reviewed 22 September 2011

My fiancée set me up for a surfing lesson. It's something I wanted to try since I was a kid boogie boarding on the Jersey coast. Jon is a great instructor. Patient, enthusiastic and informative. Great day! May just pick up this habit.

2  Thank Etsmith74

Reviewed 9 August 2011

What a great find in the little Cavalier Surf Shop. A small surf shop that offers a lot! We signed up for surf lessons with John. What a great teacher for our 15 year old daughter. He was very patient and so enthusiastic - he made it so fun and successful! We then went back the next day to rent a surf board for the rest of the week. All the employees were so helpful with every question. Very resonable rates too!!
Check it out next time in Nags Head.

4  Thank o2binobx