“Awesome Dinner!”
Review of Sopper's

Sopper's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 16, 2018

Some friends of mine has always talked this place up, saying that I needed to experience Sopper's one day in Pilot. We've never really had a chance to in the 2 years they've brought it up. But that all changed this past Saturday. After a day of moving furniture and playing some video games we decided to take a trip down there. We parked on Main Street in Pilot and proceeded to walk into the Restaurant, where our seats for this evenings events were waiting.

The Tea was awesome, awesome Tea flavor with just the right amount of sugar. For an appetizer I ordered the Boneless Buffalo Wings. I was blown away. I didn't know exactly what to expect but the chicken was tender, juicy and had a killer flavor. I would honestly rank this better than the Buffalo Wings that I've had at Buffalo Wild Wings and Carolina Ale House. The crunch on the chicken was perfect, the breading tasted amazing on its own even without the Buffalo Sauce, which by the way, was not just a soggy liquid, but almost like a dip that didn't make the chicken devoid of flavor. So yes, get these!

The steak. I ordered this steak medium with 2 sides of french fries. The fries were great, had their own special flavor going on there, so I was impressed with those. The steaks flavor was phenomenal, I rank it with flavors like Outback Steakhouse and what I would normally prepare at home, so I was most impressed here. The steak had a great smoke flavor that just stuck with you, and became more powerful with each bite. The steak was cooked perfectly medium so there were no issues there. The steak was not the most tender I have had but with the flavor it was barely a secondary issue.

The wait staff was awesome, our waitress in particular had a great sense of humor and was on point with the orders and our drinks. The atmosphere had a "down home" if not a bit of a modern touch to it, which made the atmosphere very comfortable.

Upon completing the meal I was asked by my friend if I would come back. Immediately I responded "yes". I don't think you could go wrong coming here, I was sincerely floored by how awesome the food was and I would not hesitate to go back if presented with the option. So do yourself a favor and stop by here for some awesome eats!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

So many choices.....we didn't know what to choose! Finally decided on 2 appetizers, 2 meals & one drink all for $29....and we had leftovers! We will definitely be back!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

Great place to eat in Pilot Mountain, NC! Chicken Salad is very tasty and all the main dishes delicious

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Great place for a sit down meal in town. Food is good tasting and plentiful. Nice place for good dinner conversation. We go there often.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

Main Street Pilot Mountain in a former retail store is Sopper's Restaurant. Family atmosphere. Good food. Great salads. Awesome Desserts.

Date of visit: October 2017