“Very good food!”

Add it.
Taste of China
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I've eaten here several times and the food is consistently great! The lunch menu is a great value! It's clean and the owners are very friendly!

Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places in town to grab a bite to eat. Really friendly people, super-clean restaurant, great food, and good prices. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed September 11, 2016

Everything I have had from here is very good. I like that a dinner special is available which comes with a slightly reduced portion of the main dish (the roasted pork with Chinese veggies is my favorite) and fried rice. The wonton soup is usually very good and I like the eggrolls.
It is a family venture, sometimes with the kids working. Everyone is very nice, helpful.

Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

The food here is very good! I usually get chicken w/ vegetables and it is always great. The service is also quick and the staff is friendly.

Reviewed May 7, 2016

For my first visit to this restaurant I came to try the lunch menu. Everything looked good. I got the Scallion Chicken with fried rice and it was very good. Friendly people and good prices.