Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
SpringHill SuitesUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
Expedia.comUS$119
Agoda.comUS$119
TravelocityUS$119
All reviews the spring hill suites bit dated southern pines the breakfast area couch sink microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2021 via mobile

This is where you stay when price is a top consideration and not a modern clean hotel with any amenities or good service. It is barely passable on the list of types of places acceptable enough for me to stay in. Needs a renovation and some employees who care.

Date of stay: April 2021
1  Thank ExRIGuy
Catherine Northam, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pinehurst Southern Pines, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2021

ExRIGuy,
Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding your more recent stay with us. Please feel free to email me with some of issues encountered as we would like to use your feedback to teach our staff what our guest are experiencing to be better at what we do.

Reviewed January 6, 2021

This Spring Hill Suites was the worst Marriott chain that I have stayed at.

Not very clean, carpet had burn holes in it and stained because of COVID no room service!

Room tip: Choose another hotel
Date of stay: January 2021
Catherine Northam, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pinehurst Southern Pines, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2021

It is my sincerest apologies the issues mentioned in complaint. It is not characteristic of the housekeeping department nor our management team to allow such issues and for these issues to fall aside and influence your stay so poorly we do wholeheartedly say “We are Sorry”! I ensure you we are doing our best to maintain cleanliness and are diligently working with our staff to get everyone trained in proper procedures and so forth. We are also working closely with our management company to come up with a plan in moving forward with much needed renovations which were due long ago. We do hope you will give us the opportunity to regain your trust in the Springhill Suites in Pinehurst N.C.

Reviewed November 12, 2020

First if your black or non white do not stay at this hotel. Discrimination to say the least. Used my marriot reward points and the room they gave me was not clean. Covid contamination. Hotel did not fix issues. DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2020

Stayed here for just one night in order to break a long ride. It is a bit worn but not too bad.
Parking, wifi, breakfast (packaged muffin, coffee, juice, no eggs) included.
staff is friendly.
not a bad choice for a no-frills stay.

Date of stay: June 2020
2  Thank sotms
Catherine Northam, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pinehurst Southern Pines, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. We will share this information with the proper channels. Thank you for your stay!

Reviewed July 21, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and it did the job but I have to say, I was very uncomfortable because of the lack of cleanliness. Our carpet looked as if it hadn’t been vacuumed and on top of that was very stained and dirty. I didn’t want to walk around barefoot. I felt the need to wipe and sanitize w writhing because it didn’t seem as if it had been done properly. The breakfast area was not very clean either. I had a coffee to go and that was it. I probably wouldn’t stay here again and I would advise others against it as well.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Catherine Northam, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Pinehurst Southern Pines, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2020