“Breakfast on a Beautiful Day”
Review of Small B & B Cafe

Small B & B Cafe
Ranked #4 of 49 Restaurants in Pittsboro
Price range: US$8 - US$17
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We are a cafe that supports local foods in a casual, fun atmosphere. We want to make farm to table an affordable experience. We are also an unusual bed and breakfast that is pet and child friendly.
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Through a friend of a friend I have breakfast at this wonderful place to eat. I met some friends for a late breakfast and I must say this place is cozy and the staff really makes you feel at home. Even though I had the breakfast sandwich I must say the sandwich was delicious. I was originally told the sandwich would take 25 minutes as there was a large number of orders, I was surprised at its 10 minute arrival. Toasted bread, egg, bacon and cheese. Perfect! The coffee is self serve and delicious. I would go here to just have coffee. My friends breakfast was delicious with egg whites and toast. A side of a half order of Oatmeal with all the fixings. I tasted and it was also delicious. Our third friend had the lemon ricotta cakes and wow was that excellent! Made to order, hot and delicious. The atmosphere is cute as you can sit inside or outside. This is a self bus your dishes after you are done.
The only reason this is not a 5 is I felt for the price I should have had a larger portion. Do not let this sway you. If you have read my reviews before you will know when I say try this place, try it. This is a new favorite. You will love the people who run the place and you feel like you are getting home cooking!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I try to visit the Small Cafe at least once a month! I especially like the daily quiche specials. The creamy texture and mixture of ingredients are tasty. The crust is gluten free and they use local ingredients! I enjoy the bacon as it is thick and crispy! You must try the homemade desserts if you have the chance! The atmosphere is cozy and in nice days you can order inside and sit outside! When in Pittsboro try our little gem!

Reviewed April 18, 2018

Food was better than I expected, thick bacon, healthy choices, good internet connection, quiet spot to read, friendly staff and charming decor.

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Greatest French toast and lemony pancakes in town. Love the eggs and potatoes. Friendly atmosphere: We like to sit out in the garden with the comfy lawn chairs and eat the delicious breakfast with great coffee. So relaxing on a lovely Spring day

Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were near Pittsboro visiting family and decided to try Small B&B Cafe for breakfast. Tucked away but worth the trip.
My wife had the quiche which we split. Portion was not large but very light and tasty.
I had lemon ricotta pancakes which were superb! Just enough lemon that even held up with the real maple syrup. I’ll go back to try something else. (Yes, I did split these, reluctantly, with my wife)

1  Thank mark p