Holiday Inn Express
US$74
RodewayInn
US$85
Hampton Inn Edenton(Edenton)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$104
Hampton.com
US$81
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Econo Lodge North(Washington)
US$55
Quality Inn(Washington)
US$82
US$73
QualityInn
US$119
All reviewsfront desksmall townthe outer bankscentral pointnice surprisebit surprisedwould definitely stay here againnorth carolinavery nice hotellate nightstaff was very friendlycomfortable bedsovernight stopnight stayin townsofaamanda
Reviewed June 21, 2011

My wife and I stop in Plymouth at least twice a year. Generally on our way to the beach. The Holiday Inn Express is a perfect location when traveling to the Outer Banks. Its about 2 hours from the beach, so we stop for a rest, and continue our trip in the morning.The staff is very friendly.They always offer us a snack at check in. We enjoy sitting on the balcony they have overlooking the pool. We always bring our dog and this hotel is non smoking and pet friendly. The grounds of the hotel are great for walking the dog. There is even a pond on sight.
Great service,Great location, and a wonderful breakfast .

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2011

The staff at this hotel is excellant. They make you feel like you are a guest in their home. It's a very clean hotel.
The breakfast was wonderful. They served it to me early because of my business meeting.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank roserose9365
Reviewed September 15, 2010

From the first night we stayed I found curly hairs in the face clothes and towels in my hotel room. there was also a dryed up face cloth on the shower railing. The 2nd floor is the smoking floor but it reeked of cigarettes and my sheets smelled like smoke. they were not fresh at all. Not to mention My family and I traveled all the way to Plymouth, NC from Boston, MA for my Uncles funeral. The night before we leave to head back to Boston I felt somethign on my leg and I jumped up and drew the sheets back and sure enough there was a HUGH ROACH in the bed with us! I had a heart attack! Long story short the person on duty notified the manager and she said that she'll talk to me when she gets in @ 830am. Lets all be mindful that this incident happended at 3 in the morning. We took our things and waited in the looby. No where to go. NO taxis. I WANNA GO HOME!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
5  Thank b0st0n123
Reviewed February 22, 2010

I love this hotel and we stay here every August during a church convention in Plymouth. This hotel is a blessing b/c we used to have to stay at Port-o-Plymouth Inn (gross). The staff is very friendly, and the rooms are clean. There is a Bojangles right in the same block, and there are restaurants further up the road. I love the breakfast bar and the service. The front desk workers are very accommodating.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled on business
1  Thank mdcoffey7
Reviewed November 23, 2009

Everything about the hotel room was great. Only complaint is that the hot part of breakfast was not ready at the start time. There are no other chain motels around so I was a bit worried that there was no incentive for the motel to be clean, nice, good staff, etc but was pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple