La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree
US$107
US$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$124
US$115
Doubletree.com
US$143
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

Quality Inn(Raleigh)
US$78
QualityInn
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$104
US$124
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$80
Courtyard Raleigh Crabtree Valley(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
US$80
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

All reviewspet ownerswafflesboiled eggsa pet friendly hotelroom was cleanfree breakfast israleigh crabtreequiet locationnice stayeasy accessoutdoor poolnice breakfastwould definitely stay here againgreat place to staystaff was friendlyfresh fruitnorth carolina
Reviewed February 3, 2015

I booked this hotel in an emergency type of situation at 9pm on a discount site. I got a good deal and traveled to Raleigh, not arriving until 2am. The gentleman at the desk was extremely friendly and very efficient. He welcomed me and got me checked in very quickly. I found the room to be perfectly comfortable and adequate and had no real problems other than a remote control that didn't work all that well. The room was clean, there were a good number of pillows on the bed, the bed was comfortable, the heat worked well, the room had good lighting, the bathroom was clean, there weren't many toiletries, only soap and an all-in-one shampoo/conditioner, but I had brought everything I needed anyway, so it wasn't a problem. I liked the layout of the double room; it was spacious and comfortable. If you're looking for luxury, this is not the place for you. If you're looking for a clean, comfortable, affordable room, this is a good place. I missed breakfast because I got in so late and overslept, so I can't speak to that, but it's nice that they have free breakfast for the price. Overall, I think this was a good value and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed February 3, 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed my weekend getaway here. Room was very clean and comfortable. It was also conveniently located to the mall and other attractions. Housekeeper Ms Brenda and others were very helpful and pleasant. I will definitely stay here again

Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2015

My entire family enjoyed their stay at LaQuinta Raleigh. We will definitely stay there again on our next visit. We visit LaQuinta in Moon Township, Pennsylvania often and we love it and the staff. See you LaQuinta on our next visit.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed January 22, 2015

Stayed here for a quick weekend... no complaints... and it is super close to everything! Never ate the continental breakfast but it looked pretty good... I know that pets are allowed to stay here..but we requested a floor not with any pets allowed and never heard or smelled any pets! Great location and nice big rooms! :) Plus, it is reasonable.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LBennettRN
Reviewed January 19, 2015

We checked into the property on Saturday night 1/17/15. Some how my reservation was deleted, but I had my confirmation email. The desk clerk (young guy) was very friendly and quickly got me back in the system at the same rate I'd reserved. I was traveling with my two daughters and had requested a quiet room. We were placed on the top floor. It was very quiet!! Our room was spotless and smelled fresh. The bathroom was also very clean and well stocked. They offer vending machines with tons of choices. Parking was also very convenient with side entrances near elevators, as I hate coming through the lobby with all our stuff. The hotel is located right across from Crabtree valley mall.

***The only down side is that the hallway carpet on the 2nd(where we exited to the parking lot) and 5th floors desperately needed vacuumed. This property is huge and imagine with all the traffic is hard to stay on top of!

We will definitely be back again. Thanks for a great stay!!

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family