“Nice hotel with pool and restaurant ”
Review of Ramada Raleigh

Ramada Raleigh
Ranked #16 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Kid friendly, spacious clean rooms and facility. Near the NC Art Museum which is worth visiting. Also great for airport travel. Staff are friendly, helpful and interesting people of various backgrounds.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
BlueRidgeMgr, General Manager at Ramada Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you for your kind words, I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! I truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedbnack, it is very important to us!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,094)

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We were part of a wedding group. The rooms were great and hot breakfast was also good. We were surprised to see servers working to help you with food and coffee.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
BlueRidgeMgr, General Manager at Ramada Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thank you so much for your comments! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you had a great time at the wedding!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Our stay was excellent in all aspects; from check-in to check-out!! Room clean and comfortable. Excellent continental breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you so much Diana!! I am so happy to hear you had a great stay with us! Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, it is very important to us.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Showed up late Saturday over memorial day weekend, didn't have a reservation, most places were booked up, I'd expected to drive all the way back home that night, but was just WAY too tired. Thought I'd try the Ramada, as my dad used to travel often, and recommended it highly. Sure enough, had the big suite on the second floor left, and it was awesome. Was given an awesome deal, especially considering the circumstances, and Teresa was a huge help.

Room was clean and well stocked, bed was super comfortable, and I actually got some great sleep thanks to the rooms being organized in such a way as to be well away from the main road. Even the breakfast was one of the best I've had at a hotel, which was certainly just icing on the cake considering the circumstances.

Only thing negative I could say at all was that it could use some better pillows. That being said, I'm also pretty picky, and that's why I usually travel with my own, haha.

As someone whose had several jobs working both Desk, and night audit, over the years, I'd say everything was really obviously well maintained, and it was just all around an excellent stay. Highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Second floor suite was super quiet; this coming from someone used to living in the woods up in the m...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
BlueRidgeMgr, General Manager at Ramada Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Thank you so much Trevor for your comments, I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We do our best to accommodate our guests and I'm glad Teresa was helpful! Thank you again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, it iis very important to us. We hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

First key would not work. With second key I found someone already in the room. Gave me another room and promised to take $10 off the rate which did not happen. Free breakfast was awful. Hallways stunk from fresh paint.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
BlueRidgeMgr, General Manager at Ramada Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

I am sorry to hear your stay was not up to par. Please contact me to fix your bill. Thank you for your feedback, it is very important to us.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business