All reviews nc state stayed here hi express front desk gas station indoor pool a recent business trip room was clean would stay again hot tub free breakfast rental car quiet area sofa bed restaurants and shopping yogurt the breakfast area
Reviewed June 20, 2016

I arrived after midnight so I didn't have much time to really enjoy all the nice things about this hotel. Somehow I got an incredible deal on Hotwire and ended up here, and it was pretty much impeccable! Super clean, comfortable bed, room had great amenities (wifi worked great, TV had many different HBO channels, room had fridge and microwave) and the staff was efficient and friendly. They allowed me to check out an hour late. In the breakfast area, tea and coffee etc. plus fruit was available all the time. Wish I had had time to use the great fitness center too! I would definitely stay here again! Getting to the airport took only 10 minutes from here (you'd have to have a car though--no shuttle).
My only suggestion would be that they need better soap/shampoo/conditioner. The stuff they provide is not very good. Everything else about this place is top notch.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
RDUGS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites at NC State SW, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2016

We're so happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and this awesome review.

Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

I brought my daughter & friend to Raleigh for Animazement convention. I Found the hotel to be clean quiet and close to downtown. Breakfast had both hot & cold items and was well stocked. I was exspecially pleased with front desk staff. Since it was raining on Sunday, I asked for a late check out & they granted my wishes. It made my stay in Raleigh very comfortable.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
RDUGS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites at NC State SW, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2016

We love to make our guest feel comfortable! Thank you for staying with us.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed May 18, 2016

Stayed here because it was close to the pnc arena . It was around 10 minutes or a little less away. Our room was nice, big and clean. The staff was very nice and helpful. Typical hotel breakfast. Great pool area and workout room. Would stay again

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
RDUGS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites at NC State SW, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2016

We would love to have you stay again! Thank you very much for this awesome review.

All the best,

Reviewed May 17, 2016

Very clean, friendly staff, close to my conference at NC State University, conveniently located off I-40. Nice breakfast options and lite dinner offered during midweek stays. I would happily stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
RDUGS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites at NC State SW, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2016

And we would be happy to have you back! Thank you for your kind words.

All the best,

GM

Reviewed May 17, 2016

Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean.Good breakfast. This is above average and very comfortable. It was very tastefully decorated. One side does face a freeway and some people might not like that side when choosing a room. We were attending a wedding and picked this place because it was about 5 minutes from the event. Very nice.

Room Tip: One side looks out on a highway some might not like that.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family

We're elated you enjoyed your accommodations with us! Come back when you like.

In hospitality,