“A teriffic bargain!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Ranked #7 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 24 April 2012

This is a rather new property built in 2010. The room was immaculate and the housekeeping staff was very accomodating. I was really surprised that the room had a fridge, microwave and coffeemaker. I was pretty sure that those amenities would only be available at a Residence Inn type hotel. You cannot beat the price. It was clean, comfortable and quiet. I would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be going back.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
ffbcmgmt, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2012

We are thankful for the opportunity to have you as our guest while visiting the Raleigh Area, and for you sharing your experience on trip advisor. We're glad you were able to enjoy some of our offerings and amenities. Thank you for the recommendation we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 24 April 2012

We recently celebrated my husband's 50th birthday with a retro-60's themed party held at FI&S. We and our party guests were 100% satisfied from beginning to end.. Ginger, our events coordinator for the party, had some great ideas to help pinpoint exactly what type of space we needed and how best to set up the room we used. She even provided us with a list of restaurants in the area that we could choose from to cater the event. Her efforts really made my job of planning the event a lot easier to deal with. Amy and the other ladies at the front desk were a big help with our check-in/check out questions. Housekeeping provided us with immaculate rooms. And even Will in security offered to assist us in any way he could. The convenient location was a big plus and it was nice to be able to have breakfast together with the guests who chose to stay overnight. Thanks, Fairfield Inn & Suites, for making this "the best party ever!" -- 4 weeks after we are still getting this comment from our party guests!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel on Trip Advisor. I am very glad to hear that the service was excellent and our staff made your stay and party a great one. Thank you for choosing our wonderful sales team to help plan and book your birthday party! We are really delighted to learn that you enjoyed your special event with us. We have long known our employees are our greatest asset and take pleasure in providing our guests with the level of service they have come to expect. Your feedback will be shared with our staff as an encouragement for a job well done and to motivate them to improve themselves even further.Thank you once again for your feedback. We look forward to the privilege and pleasure of serving you again at the Farifield Inn & Suites Brier Creek

Best Wishes

Reviewed 23 April 2012

My stay here was terrific. The staff was very friendly. i highly recommend.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
ffbcmgmt, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2012

We're glad to hear that you were happy with your stay. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to our next opportunity to provide you with pleasant and comfortable accommodations as well as the great service you recieved your 1st trip!

Reviewed 22 April 2012

My husband and I flew out to NC to visit a sick family member. The hotel was clean and comfortable.My only complaint is the front desk staff were MIA upon arriving for about 10+minutes, which irritated me after coming in on a red eye flight.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We're glad we could provide you with a clean, comfortable stay. I do apologize if there was no one at the desk to greet you upon arriving. We dont wish to have any of our guests waiting but there are times in which we may have to step away momentarily for instance if a guest need assistance or etc...I will be sure to bring this up in our next staff meeting to ensure they are leaving signage to notify the guests whenever we are away. My apologies to you as I know it can be frustrating having to wait after a red-eye when all you want to do is relax. It is our hope that you give us the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 22 April 2012

The hotel was immaculate and the staff was amazing. I would stay at no other place when in the area!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel with fellow travelers. Our staff try to make sure all the guests truly feel like this is their home away from home and it is very satisfying to hear that we were able to achieve this. We look forward to welcoming you back soon...

Reviewed 22 April 2012

Conveniently located close to RDU, but far enough so there's no airport noise. My pick-up experience could have been better; it was late at late and the driver didn't want to get out of her seat to help a passenger put her suit case in the back of the van, claiming that the curb site turn out was too narrow for her to safely open her door. Since there was hardly a car on the road, and no other hotel shuttle drivers seemed to have a problem, I thought this was a lame excuse for laziness. It didn't help that the driver parked about 2 feet away from the curb.
The hotel staff were friendly and efficient. The rooms were modern and clean.
The driver who took me back to the airport was friendly and professional.

Room Tip: I faced the front of the building, kept the fan on and didn't hear noise.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property overall. I am sorry to read that about the incident with the shuttle driver, not helping a guest lift their luggage, that is unsatisfactory and we always encourage our drivers to assist any passengers with luggage, doors etc. We deeply regret any inconvenience this caused you. I would greatly appreciate if you could contact us directly which would assist us in our efforts to resolve this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

(P)919-246-0107

Reviewed 22 April 2012

This hotel is beautiful, new, and outfitted with amenities that I normally don't expect at Fairfield, such as individual bottles of red & white wine for sale in the lobby. Excellent service, friendly staff, beautifully appointed room, terrific breakfast--what's not to love? I'll definitely stay again when I'm on business in the RDU area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Life is full of surprises, and it is really nice when it is a pleasant one, right? We're glad that you discovered us! Thank you for choosing to stay with us for your recent trip and for taking the time to review our property. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, and we cant wait to welcome you back!

Best Wishes
Shannon Brown, Assistant General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Raleigh
2.8 km away
Cambria hotel & suites Raleigh-Durham Airport
13.6 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh / Crabtree Valley
12.5 km away
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek? Share your experiences!