US$67
US$131
US$111
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$127/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$119
  • Breakfast included
US$109
US$75
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$84/night.

US$179
Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$83
Priceline
All reviewsbrier creekfront deskthe shuttle driverraleigh durham airportfree shuttlerental carnext morningexcellent customer serviceexercise roomfree breakfaststaff was friendlyfresh fruitoatmealindoor poolvery nice hotelbusiness tripthe breakfast area
Reviewed April 24, 2017

The hotel is located 1.6 miles away from the airport. My plane came in late (after midnight) and when I called for the hotel shuttle, I was told it no longer ran. Finding a cab to drive you such a short distance is pretty difficult - especially at that hour. When I got to the hotel, the room's temperature monitor did not work. Breakfast the next morning was mixed. I saw a number of diners scrap the scrambled eggs off their plates and into the trash. Some folks did eat the omelette. The service staff in the dining room gave responsive service. Otherwise, I would not stay here

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Kauaidudette
Sincerely_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2017

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us. I can imagine the frustration in trying to track down transportation. Our shuttle does run from 5am to midnight seven days a week. We also have some fantastic partnerships with most of the taxi's that hub outside of the baggage claim providing after hour service. I will continue monitoring our breakfast quality. Our omelette's are new to our full hot breakfast buffet and glad folks are liking them. Thank you for your comments on our service levels. We strive hard to be number one.
I will share your post with all staff and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

My Thursday night flight was cancelled at 10:30pm and I couldn't get another flight until Saturday. When I call Fairfield they were so accommodating and sent a shuttle for me immediately. When I got to the hotel the receptionist "Divya" was so kind and sympathetic to the fact that I was hungry, tired and only had a purse with me as my luggage was in limbo at the airport. She gave me toothpaste, toothbrush, yogurt, fruit and was so kind that I almost cried. After a very long and frustrating day and night Divya was just what I needed with her southern hospitality! After my 2 nights there, I cannot say enough about how accommodating everyone was - from the front desk staff to the shuttle drivers. They were absolutely the best customer friendly hotel I've stayed in. What a great team!

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Nancy C
Sincerely_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2017

Reading your comments almost made me cry too! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am proud to say we do have an outstanding staff. I will be sure to share your post with them...they will be thrilled.
Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Once again my visit was above and beyond, great customer service, clean rooms, excellent breakfast with many options, and just all out a comfortable environment to be in. Keep up the good work, I will only stay at this location.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Thank you to our loyal guest! Your satisfaction means so much to all of us. I will share your comments with our team!
Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

Divya, Niki, Alboto Lopez, Rodolfo, and Elena all absolutely made our stay in tons of specific ways! They were friendly, courteous, and went above and beyond to support us and surpass our needs and expectations!

Stayed: March 2017
Sincerely_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2017

Thank you so very much for your complimentary comments regarding our staff. It means a lot to them but more to us that your experience was memorable. Look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed April 6, 2017

This was a great hotel, the only thing I would note (for myself) is they do not have a full length mirror in the rooms. I never stay at a hotel without 1) full length mirror and 2) hgtv or tlc channel

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for your feedback. Each time a guest shares comments regarding their stay we take the time to discuss opportunities. I will share your interest in the full mirrors with our ownership group and hope for changes.
Thank you for choosing our hotel and hope to see you again in the near future.