All reviews macaroni grill front desk courtyard marriott parking lot breakfast and dinner outstanding hotel modern look outdoor patio restaurants within walking distance room was spotless hotel is located conference room three nights visiting family wake forest easy access checking in
Reviewed December 28, 2014

My stay here was ok. Don't get me wrong the rooms were pretty well appointed, what you would expect from a Marriott branded hotel. However the customer service was a tad subpar.

The front desk seemed a bit put out with a request for additional towels, etc. When I asked about a promotion for a $20 credit advertised on their website's main page for stays at all Courtyard hotels, they knew nothing about it, so I never had the opportunity to take advantage of that, although it was one of my main reasons for staying there.

The breakfast was of course overpriced as to be expected at a hotel but with a very limited menu. The "bistro" attendant said it was closed when I asked at around 9:20 pm, although it was advertised to be open until 10 pm.

They advertise a microwave oven as a guest room amenity but our room didn't have one, which put an end to the notion of having left overs for breakfast. The refrigerator never got cool enough to properly refrigerate a bottle fo water.

Overall, at first glance it seems ok, but once you settle in, you can see its not all that its cracked up to be. In the future, I will stay somewhere else. I don't want to feel like a nuisance when I ask for what should have already been made available to me.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank C B
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2014

Dear C B,

Thank you for sharing a review about your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to provide you with the exceptional stay you've come to expect from Marriott. The little details definitely do make a trip and I regret we missed the mark. Your feedback provides us with the valuable information we need to improve guest service. For this reason, we hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 28, 2014 via mobile

Though didn't eat there, the breakfast we saw served looked delicious. Did enjoy Starbucks coffee though. Check in people were very friendly. Because of holiday, scaled down housekeeping which was just fine by us. Close to shops and restaurants which was a plus.

• Stayed: December 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2014

Dear Grandmam2014,

We appreciate having the opportunity to host you. We aim to provide every guest with a comfortable visit, so it’s wonderful to hear of the comfort you experienced while staying with us. I thank you for your time in reviewing our hotel. We hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2014

my husband and I stayed here for the 4 nights for the Christmas holiday. We had a great stay, however, what we didn't like is paying up front or them putting a hold on the our card for the ENTIRE amount AND they did not let us know of this when booking the room. They told us this at check in. Usually hotels let u pay at the end of your stay (at check out) and only charge maybe a $50 per day or a certain percentage as an accidental fee. THIS is the ONLY reason why they didn't get 5 stars. Other than that, it was clean, the staff was friendly, they allowed us to check in early and it was convenient.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Anisha C

Dear Anisha C,

Thank you for your kind review. I’m happy to know your stay was pleasant and we appreciate you choosing us. Your honest feedback on areas which we can improve our communication at the time of booking is greatly appreciated. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed December 19, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights. The staff was very welcoming and helpful. Our room was comfortable, clean and nicely designed. The hotel is on the outer circle of a mall area. We had no issues getting in and out with traffic. There's a nice sitting area and a outdoor area to sit with a fireplace.No issues and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2014

Dear KSue63,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and other travelers. I’m pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our comfortable accommodations and friendly service while in town. There is no better compliment than a return visit, so we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 2, 2014

First let me start off by saying I am very very picky about where I stay.
We checked in very late after an 8 hour drive and we were greeted warmly and we were in our room 5-10 minutes later. The room was beautiful and clean, clean, clean. We fell asleep in a comfy bed, comfy room, good air/heat in 10 min. The staff was eager to please, extremely friendly and went above and beyond. Did not get a chance to use the pool or work out room but it looked clean from the window. Two Restaurants within walking and a MALL. BRAVO MARRIOTT!

• Stayed: November 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2014

Dear momof4jams,

Thank you for sharing your experience. Your review serves as encouragement towards achieving our goal of providing the best accommodations and service. Your kind words let us know the efforts across all departments are being noticed. We are humbled by your recognition and hope to be your hotel of choice.