All reviewstwo sinksfront deskbreakfast buffetraleigh northgreat customer servicewould stay againnice roomclose to downtownclean roomsnice staynatalieinnslaptopmicrowavedukeclerkhighway
Reviewed September 21, 2017

We had a perfect stay at the Holiday Inn Raleigh-North. Upon arrival, we were greeted by Sierra and Dolores who were kind and accommodating. They were so pleasant to speak with and made our stay great from the start. Our room was very large, clean, beautifully furnished, and stocked with amenities. I cannot recommend this hotel enough. Also, its proximity to major attractions and downtown makes it an ideal place to lodge while visiting Raleigh. Highly recommend! Major thanks to the staff who made our stay in Raleigh special and comfortable!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 10, 2017

The front desk is fantastic. The room was great, just a tad small but clean and well stocked.The restaurant, quaint, was a fantastic experience. Roxanne, tending the bar, seating customers, taking orders and delivering the food was unbelievable. The food was great, as was the service but more than anything, Roxanne was truly a breath of fresh air. For as hard as she worked, she was happy to do it took pride in everything she did. This is what built America, we need more of it. I will be back.

Room Tip: The elevators are quiet, nno fear. No loud parties while we were there.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2017

There is much to recommend the Holiday Inn Raleigh - North. The room on the fourth floor was large and well-appointed. The staff, including Chevy and Leslie, were very friendly and helpful. We loved the complimentary meatball subs offered on Wednesday night - so good! Breakfast was also delicious every morning. All for a very, very reasonable price. Convenient to our destination, also. Thank you, Holiday Inn Raleigh - North! :-)

Room Tip: High floor, away from elevator and ice machine.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Andrew S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh North - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you Pranashakti for your lovely feedback. I'm very happy to hear that our team members were so accommodating. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your meals while you were with us. We look forward to seeing you again. Take care.

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

I haven't stayed in a Holiday Inn for more than 10 years and boy was I astonished and surprised on how nice and accommodating the property was! The hotel was very comforting, quiet, and affordable. The front desk associate was very warm and thanked me for being a new rewards member. I was offered free water and a snack for being a member. I stayed in a king size room and the room was clean, nice and cold, and ample in size. I also ordered room service and my order was delivered 15-20 minutes later with a warm welcome from the employee. If I had to make a compliant, I would say that the toilet ran every once in a while. However, it wasn't bothersome enough for me to complain.
I would definitely stay at this property for a quick one night stay in the future. It was affordably priced and the staff was wonderful! The customer service definitely put the icing on the cake for me. Thank you Raleigh ladies for making this stay that much more pleasurable!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Andrew S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh North - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2017

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are delighted to hear that your stay was so pleasurable and that our staff was so welcoming. We truly hope to see you again in the future. Take care.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

absolutely fantastic stay great service great food manager went way out of his to help us.

i screwed up and made reservations for wrong night initially got charged but both managers reversed charge and also got in early to room

Thanks managers and staff
Raymond Cullen
Orlando Florida

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Andrew S, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Raleigh North - Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

Thank you for your wonderful review. I am very happy to hear that managers and staff were able to rectify the challenges encountered. We truly hope to see you again. Take care

Regards,