All reviewsfree laundryfull kitchencrabtree mallfront deskhome away from homeclean roomsgreat amenitiesstaying at this hotelenjoyed my staybusiness tripstovehousekeepinghighway
Reviewed May 1, 2015

Ken was kind, courteous, and went well beyond his usual duty to make sure that my stay was comfortable. I had stayed here prior, and he recognized me and insisted on taking care of me personally. Made me feel very welcome!

Room Tip: I don't think there would be a bad room. I have stayed here several times and never had a problem.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Generation42, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2015

I am so happy to hear our Front Office Manager went above and beyond to accommodate you and thank you for your wonderful review. Please visit us again when Raleigh is back in your travel plans.

Reviewed April 24, 2015 via mobile

This is a wonderful spot! My wife and I stayed here with our dog, and Ken Monaco and Taisha took great care of us. The hotel is very clean and welcoming. Thus is the place in Raleigh if you're traveling with your pet. We'll definitely be back.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Don B
Generation42, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2015

Thank you for placing a wonderful review and the special mention to one of our Sales & Service Associates and our Weekend Manager. So happy to hear we will be your place to stay when Raleigh is again in your travel plans!

Reviewed April 21, 2015

We stayed here for three nights at the beginning of April. All the staff were wonderfully helpful and friendly (especially Ken at the front desk!). The rooms were large and clean and the kitchen well equipped for our needs. Loved the free laundry facilities as we are a family of four who only travel with carry -on luggage. The location was great as we needed a home base to explore Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill without driving to far back and forth. The area was mostly residential so I didn't notice any restaurants nearby. A super market was just down the street but you would need a car.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family

Wow! Thank you for the very detailed review of our property and our noted convenient location. I am very happy to hear our team took great care of you during your stay with us!

Thank you for your review!

Reviewed April 21, 2015

After almost two weeks in nightmare hotels,.My insurance co booked me and my feline furbaby here. We are displaced due to mold from apt complex.I am dissabled and almost lost my furbaby due to her reaction and we are both very ill and exausted from this. The people here are friendly and have gone out of thier way to assist us in anyway we need.They are understanding about my worrying about my furbaby being in the suite alone and work around my needs.The hotel is clean and has great xtras like moive and books you can check out , you can check out a blender or board game.and they have room with snacks and items you can just sign onto your room and take.I can now rest and heal so i can deal what life has thrown our way.Ive met a lot of very interesting and nice poeple here .Thank you to the staff for making us feel like we are home.

Room Tip: If disabled is easy to park by back door that is close to some rooms there and close to front desk.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo

We are so happy we could be the hotel to stand out positively in you search after your negative apartment experience. We certainly are Pet Friendly and I am happy to hear we were able to make you "both" feel right at home during your displacement. Thank you for the wonderful review!

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 20, 2015

We want to add our appreciation and praise for Ken Monaco's graciousness at checkin at the Candlewood. His confidence made two weary travelers dealing with an ill-timed phone call feel comfortable. There was no doubt we were at the right place when we saw Mr. Monaco's easy smile and professionalism. Every visit to the Candlewood Suites in Raleigh has been a treat. The rooms are logically planned, spacious, and clean.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Thank S. O

Thank you very much for your review of our clean property and also pointing out that the Weekend Manager helped make your experience an even more positive one! We look forward to your return to the Candlewood Suites-Raleigh/Crabtree when Raleigh is again your future destination!

Best Regards,