“Still great even on my fourth visit!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest
Ranked #18 of 87 Hotels in Raleigh
Reviewed 4 August 2017

This is such great hotel! I’ve been here several times and each time they always seem to exceed previous expectations. This hotel is safe, clean and comfortable. The rooms themselves are amazing with a comfortable king sized bed, flat screen tv, mini fridge, microwave and a k-cup coffee maker! The air conditioner and strong wifi make it easy to spend the day inside on a hot day and really get some work done! Thanks Holiday Inn for giving me a go to hotel while I’m in Raleigh.

Room Tip: I'm always on the third floor and I always like it there.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 26 July 2017

I love to stay at this Hotel! The staff is always polite and helpful, they make me feel like I'm at home.
Great breakfast and manager's night on Wednesday with free food and drink is something I look forward to every time I stay.
Highly recommend!

Room Tip: I like the top floor.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2017

Great stay. Very clean rooms. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Very nice warm breakfast in the morning with bacon. You can't go wrong with bacon. Room has a fridge which I also appreciated. It is conveniently located near several restaurants and a Walmart. They were very accommodating about letting me have a late check out, as well. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2017

1. Plenty of FREE parking.
2. Cleanliness of parking lot and lobby was superb.
3. Check in was swift, professional and friendly.
4. Room was immaculate.
5. Bed and pillow - wanted to take them home with me.
6. Breakfast was served but I didn't participate. Nothing was wrong with it, I had breakfast with friends at their house.
Overall - I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

1  Thank MissMcCoy
Reviewed 19 May 2017

I am so happy that I came back to this hotel! I came here about a year ago with my partner and had a wonderful experience. When I returned to Raleigh for a business trip, we decided to come back to Holiday Inn Express & Suites.

All of the staff has been delightful, kind and accommodating. Every space in the hotel is spotless and relaxing. I was able to get my laundry done in a clean environment. The breakfast has a wide variety of foods and was delicious. I enjoyed using the business center to get my work done. It was quiet and there is coffee available 24 hours a day. The wifi is fast and they offer a fitness center and outdoor pool.

The room was clean and had everything I needed. The bed was comfortable and I had an incredible night's sleep. The pillows were like sleeping on clouds. The room was quiet and I loved the views of trees. There was a microwave, refrigerator, television, and a coffee maker in the room. Each lamp had two extra outlets, which was very convenient. The room had plenty of space.

The bathroom was spotless and had an extra set of towels. There was a hair dryer, a shower cap and there was even a little extra vanity kit that featured a nail file, Q-tips, cotton ball and a makeup remover wipe. They also offer tooth brushes, razors, combs and a variety of other comforts that one might forget at home.

The hotel is in a serene location surrounded by every type of store that you could need. I highly recommend this hotel for couples, families and business trips. It is truly a great hotel for anyone who wants a great place to stay, with everything they need and the extra comfort that reminds them of home. The whole vibe of the hotel is beautiful modern comfort.

I would come back anytime!

Reviewed 19 May 2017

This is one of my favorite places to stay in the whole country! I can’t say enough good things about this HIE. The staff is where this hotel really stands out. Crystal, one of the managers, is so fantastic and she always goes above and beyond to help us and make us feel comfortable and welcome. We stayed on a Wednesday and were treated with complimentary diner and beverages on top of the great breakfast provided. The location is great, as a vegan I sometimes struggle to find good food options. There is a 24 hour Harris Teeter grocery store in walking distance that I frequented during my stay. The rooms have always been clean, spacious and comfortable, always just what my wife and I need. I always get a great night's sleep here. Again, can’t say how happy we’ve been staying here with Crystal and the rest of the staff. This is our go-to place to stay whenever we’re coming to Raleigh!

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Only stayed for one night, as it was for a funeral. Staff was pleasant, room was clean, check in and out very easy. We had breakfast the next morning before getting back on the road. It wasn't anything fancy but it was good and had plenty of choices, eggs,sausage, fruit, juices, yogurt, grits, creamed chipped beef, biscuits, cereal. There was plenty of food. The room had 2 queen beds, microwave, fridge, hair dryer , and ironing board.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Adam Y, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

We are so sorry to hear the reason that you were here at our hotel. I'm glad that the stay and the breakfast the next morning made your stay a little less trying for you during this difficult time.
We hope to see you again under better conditions.

Management

Also consider these accommodations in or near Raleigh
2.8 km away
17.9 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree
5.9 km away
WoodSpring Suites Raleigh Northeast Wake Forest

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest

Address: 11400 Common Oaks Dr, Raleigh, NC 27614-7002
Region: United States > North Carolina > Raleigh
#15 Business Hotel in Raleigh
Price Range: $136 - $174 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest 2.5*
Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh/Wakefield. We are nestled near Wake Forest in the affluent Wakefield Plantation Community. We are just minutes from historic downtown Wake Forest and North Raleigh. We offer 94 tastefully appointed guestrooms that accommodate anyone from the business traveler to the vacationing family. Traveling on business? Our hotel is within minutes of the Sprint/Embarq Headquarters, Novozymes, Nomaco K-Flex, the Body Shop, and Alcan Incorporated.North Raleigh location is only 20 minutes from downtown. Here just to relax? Enjoy one of the area s beautiful golf courses at the TPC Golf Course at Wakefield, Heritage Golf Course, Wake Forest Golf Course, or Paschal Golf Course. Triangle Town Center & the WRAL soccer fields are just a short drive away. Our hotel is the closest hotel to the area s only sports and entertainment mall, The Factory. The Factory is also home for all soccer, hockey, and baseball tournaments. Want a little more excitement? Visit the Neuse River or Falls Lake and enjoy some canoeing, kayaking, fishing or just a relaxing ride along the river. Whether you are here on business or pleasure our enthusiastic friendly staff will assist you in all your traveling needs. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest