Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Breakfast included
US$75
US$111
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$109
Quality Inn(Raleigh)
US$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$74/night.

Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
US$83
Priceline
All reviewshot cinnamon rollschobani yogurthi expressextra outletsfitness center and outdoor poolwith super comfortable bedsfront deskpancake machinebreakfast ladybreakfast room ischeese omeletshousekeeping crewa great staybusiness parknight's sleeppower outletslate check
Reviewed August 4, 2017

This is such great hotel! I’ve been here several times and each time they always seem to exceed previous expectations. This hotel is safe, clean and comfortable. The rooms themselves are amazing with a comfortable king sized bed, flat screen tv, mini fridge, microwave and a k-cup coffee maker! The air conditioner and strong wifi make it easy to spend the day inside on a hot day and really get some work done! Thanks Holiday Inn for giving me a go to hotel while I’m in Raleigh.

Room Tip: I'm always on the third floor and I always like it there.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2017

Great stay. Very clean rooms. Comfortable bed. Friendly staff. Very nice warm breakfast in the morning with bacon. You can't go wrong with bacon. Room has a fridge which I also appreciated. It is conveniently located near several restaurants and a Walmart. They were very accommodating about letting me have a late check out, as well. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2017

1. Plenty of FREE parking.
2. Cleanliness of parking lot and lobby was superb.
3. Check in was swift, professional and friendly.
4. Room was immaculate.
5. Bed and pillow - wanted to take them home with me.
6. Breakfast was served but I didn't participate. Nothing was wrong with it, I had breakfast with friends at their house.
Overall - I would stay there again in a heartbeat.

1  Thank MissMcCoy
Reviewed May 19, 2017

I am so happy that I came back to this hotel! I came here about a year ago with my partner and had a wonderful experience. When I returned to Raleigh for a business trip, we decided to come back to Holiday Inn Express & Suites.

All of the staff has been delightful, kind and accommodating. Every space in the hotel is spotless and relaxing. I was able to get my laundry done in a clean environment. The breakfast has a wide variety of foods and was delicious. I enjoyed using the business center to get my work done. It was quiet and there is coffee available 24 hours a day. The wifi is fast and they offer a fitness center and outdoor pool.

The room was clean and had everything I needed. The bed was comfortable and I had an incredible night's sleep. The pillows were like sleeping on clouds. The room was quiet and I loved the views of trees. There was a microwave, refrigerator, television, and a coffee maker in the room. Each lamp had two extra outlets, which was very convenient. The room had plenty of space.

The bathroom was spotless and had an extra set of towels. There was a hair dryer, a shower cap and there was even a little extra vanity kit that featured a nail file, Q-tips, cotton ball and a makeup remover wipe. They also offer tooth brushes, razors, combs and a variety of other comforts that one might forget at home.

The hotel is in a serene location surrounded by every type of store that you could need. I highly recommend this hotel for couples, families and business trips. It is truly a great hotel for anyone who wants a great place to stay, with everything they need and the extra comfort that reminds them of home. The whole vibe of the hotel is beautiful modern comfort.

I would come back anytime!

Reviewed May 19, 2017

This is one of my favorite places to stay in the whole country! I can’t say enough good things about this HIE. The staff is where this hotel really stands out. Crystal, one of the managers, is so fantastic and she always goes above and beyond to help us and make us feel comfortable and welcome. We stayed on a Wednesday and were treated with complimentary diner and beverages on top of the great breakfast provided. The location is great, as a vegan I sometimes struggle to find good food options. There is a 24 hour Harris Teeter grocery store in walking distance that I frequented during my stay. The rooms have always been clean, spacious and comfortable, always just what my wife and I need. I always get a great night's sleep here. Again, can’t say how happy we’ve been staying here with Crystal and the rest of the staff. This is our go-to place to stay whenever we’re coming to Raleigh!