All reviews hi express extra outlets fitness center and outdoor pool front desk breakfast lady breakfast room is raleigh north pancake maker business park night's sleep power outlets comfortable beds late check yogurt stores and restaurants plenty of free parking the wi fi
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

The HI express was a great stay. Hotel was easy to find and access. With all HI express I stay in the standard is consistent to wherever I go. Staff was very friendly, room was comfy, and the morning breakfast is good.

The good.

1. Front desk staff was helpful and made some good restaurant suggestions.

2. Guestroom. Room was clean and spacious. Bathrooms were also good as well.

3. Breakfast. Morning breakfast provided is standard and good.

Bad.

1. Wi-Fi wasn't always reliable but when it was, the Wi-Fi was good.

Overall - this hotel was great and I recommend for anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 19, 2017

Always a pleasure to deal with the management and staff at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest. There customer service is phenomenal. I love the location. Near a lot of restaurant and retail venues. A must stay for those visiting the area.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Crystal P, Assistant General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Hello TravelIgnite2,

Thank you for this amazing review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Had a great stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Wake Forest. Was greeted very warmly and checked in, even though I was there quite early, a bit before check-in time. Always appreciate that!

I had a King room, and was really impressed. It was a nice big size, couldn't have been cleaner, and well made up. I loved the bathroom, nice lights (see pic) and wood shelves for the generous towels. And having a couch - in a room that's not at a suite price - is a real bonus.

The location is great, lots of restaurants close by and the rest of Raleigh not far away, but the hotel was very quiet. Didn't hear a peep from outside all night.

I also appreciated the nice variety of items available afterhours, there's a wall full of items for purchase off the lobby (I took a picture).

Breakfast was great too - cheese omelets, biscuits and sausage with gravy, and Chobani yogurt (sweet!). And they took the time to individually wrap each English muffin and piece of toast. Pretty impressive.

I'd definitely stay here again, not a single complaint, really.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hello Daryl N,

Thank you so very much for this fabulous review. It is guests like yourself who help us make each and every stay better and better. I am very pleased you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. I hope to have you as a guest again in the future. Thank you again

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

Just travelled through with some friends and it was a great stay! The staff was super friendly, the beds were comfy and there were plenty of places to eat/drink right across the highway. Also, the breakfast was definitely above average for most holiday inn's.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hello randytaylorwade,

Thank you so much for writing this wonderful review. I am glad our location was appealing to you as well as the customer service. I hope you will come stay with us again in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 1, 2017

This hotel was absolutely positively amazing. Every one was extremely friendly and helpful. Crystal, the manager, assisted me with finding great and safe places for my daily exercise. I cannot wait to come back to stay with you guys!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Crystal P, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Thank you for taking the time out to review your recent stay at our hotel. It is a pleasure to know how our guests feel about our hotel. I hope you come back to see us again soon.