Arena Suites
US$129
Hampton.com
Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$71
US$67
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$124
US$115
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$139/night.

US$119
QualityInn
US$84
US$179
US$152
All reviewscomfort suitesbackyard bistrohockey gamenc statecarolina hurricanesstayed heresmall suitenice sports barcarter finley stadiumten minute walkdining tablegreat accoffee tableattending a concertgreat hotelsitting areamini kitchen
Reviewed October 10, 2017

One thing is certain if you are planning to visit PNC Arena, this is a place to stay. It is just 5 minutes walk from the hotel. The hotel itself is in a very quiet area, seems also very safe. Large suite-room with the fridge, microwave, table, sofa and sink. Very good wi-fi service. The whole place is clean, staff discreet and nice, usual hotel style free breakfast, quite a large dining room. And the price is not to be beat. All in all, good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 27, 2017

This hotel is an excellent value in the Raleigh area: very clean, roomy, with updated furnishings at a very reasonable price. We had a super clean, spacious suite with breakfast area (fridge, micro, sink) and sitting area (TV, coffee table, couch). Everything was clean and well maintained; beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was a stardard hotel free breakfast, but we were completely satisfied with the options. (Hotel was not busy mid-week when we stayed.) We highly recommend the Arena Suites and would definitely return again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2017

We decided to book this hotel due to the close proximity to the PNC Arena because I liked the idea of being able to walk to and from the Ed Sheeran concert. I was pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the desk clerk who checked us in, how clean and nice our room was and how quiet the hotel was. The breakfast the next morning was declicious, hot and there was a lot of different types of food to choose from. I would highly recommend this hotel and would most certainly stay there again!

Room Tip: Very quiet on the back of the hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sberrymom
Reviewed September 7, 2017

It was a nice surprise to find the Arena Suires for our stay. It was comfortable, clean and located in a quiet neighborhood. The hotel offers complimentary breakfast and also Happy Hour some evening. The outdoor pool was clean and well maintained.
Few amenities are within walking distance and you need a car to get around in Raleigh. Overall, our stay was very enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2017

I am so surprised. I sure didn't expect to like this hotel so much with all the negative reviews. But I trusted the most recent reviews and they were spot on. This is a great hotel. My room was big, bigger than I expected! The view out the windows was a landscaped hill, which I loved because I need to wake up to light in the mornings. The view provided the privacy I always want. It was clean. There's a bit of wear in the carpet, but this isn't a brand new hotel and it appeared to be well maintained. My room was the first off the elevator, but it was very quiet. This surprised me because I'd been at a different hotel a couple of weeks ago in Raleigh, same thing with the room being the first in the hall from the elevator, and it was noisy and disruptive (at 3AM no less!). This one was quiet and peaceful and very pleasant.

I would highly recommend this hotel. I plan to stay next time I go through Raleigh. The rate was very reasonable and the location is convenient.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo