“Best Atmospher Ever!!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sparians
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This place has the best atmosphere ever. It's very unique. It has an upscale appeal with urban flare. It has the best bowling place in town. I've not utilized the private suites as of yet, but that fact they offer those is huge bonus. I've had a great experience every single time with their food. So I can definitely vouch for their Ribs, hot wings and quesadillas.
I'm a huge stickler for clean bathrooms. & Sparians has been spotless everytime.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is expensive for bowling, but it was so nice to have a clean, family friendly option for a fun activity like bowling. So worth it. And the environment is truly unique.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I don't love bowling, so let's just put that out there. I thought the food was just OK. The service was pretty good. The atmosphere is good, I guess. I just don't really get the appeal of this place but many of my friends like it and have parties there.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Great place for a truly enjoyable bowling experience! The atmosphere lends itself to parties and large groups. It's quite expensive but it's in an easy to reach location from all over the Triangle. There's food and drink inside and there are also restaurants within easy access.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Price is high, service is barely adequate and late night patrons are on par with the Bahama Breeze crowd. Pretty good for a private party though on the private lanes but be prepared for them to boot you the minute your time slot is up... even in the middle of a game.

1  Thank Jerry P