“Great Food”
Review of Sushi O

Sushi O
Ranked #213 of 1,609 Restaurants in Raleigh
Reviewed January 17, 2018

Had a great time with family, ate really well. Sushi was good, and so were the crab Rangoons. Atmosphere was nice.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed December 28, 2017

Visited Sushi O during a visit to Raleigh with family! Im a sushi lover so I can be picky, we went on a Saturday evening and was pleasantly surprise to know they do buy one get one rolls! plus $4 sake bombs, what!!? off to a great start. Husband and I ordered a total of 4 rolls and each one of them was delicious. My usual is the Crunchy Roll and this place puts a nice spin on it topping with crab and spicy mayo (i think) anyhow, we really enjoyed the food. Our server Kaitlin was super nice!!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

My son and I visited Sushi O during my recent visit. We got there early and were delighted to know they have BOGO on sushi from 5-6! The restaurant had an amazing selection and we were pleased with our choices. We had plenty to take home as well. The fresh basil rolls were tasty too! Our waiter, Ryan, took good care of us.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 21, 2017

This is one of those places that offers every Chinese, Japanese, Thai, etc. popular asian dish you've ever heard of PLUS sushi. What I'm trying to say is you can't deliver anything or real quality when you offer that many options. Consider yourself lucky if you don't feel ill from the sushi as I can't imagine they get A grade seafood. I ordered the seafood on stir fry noodles , everyone else had sushi...everyone was 3/4 done with their meals by the time I received my entree. It was actually not bad - a few pierces of shrimp, calamari, the crab stick was okay, but those low quality pearl shine muscles were awful. My main complaint is the amount of time it took for me to get my meal which I know 50% off was just defrosted from the freezer. Great sake, good waiter- not his fault dish came late - offered. glass of wine on the house to make up for it. Enjoy for cheap eats, but nothing special.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed June 1, 2017

That's Glenwood South. A good assortment of sushi with a lot of other Asian items on the menu. A very nice dining room looking out on Glenwood Ave. The sushi is good, but not gourmet. Service is prompt and friendly. Some of the sushi rolls (maybe all?) are BOGO.

Date of visit: May 2017

Been to Sushi O? Share your experiences!