“incredible dinner”

Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed February 6, 2018

We went there for my birthday and it was perfect from start to finish. The chicken fennel lasagna special is not to be missed/

Reviewed January 29, 2018

Arrived with wife for some "authentic Italian" cuisine (we hoped) shortly after 5. Despite the relatively early hour, it took an hour for our entrees to come out. In the meantime we were served some bread with a stingy amount of olive oil drizzled on the plate, and then after an ample wait the Caesar salads we ordered came out, but again they were unusually stingy on the dressing. For entrees we both ordered "maccheroni with gravy" (that's Italian for pasta with tomato sauce). Not worth an hour's wait by any stretch of the imagination and certainly not worth $16. Again, very stingy with the gravy (sauce). My Italian sausage was dry. No exaggeration to say that I can make a far tastier version by buying the ingredients at my local Kroger and making it myself and just skip the "authentic Italian" mark-up. I found out the hard way that this restaurant offers absolutely nothing worth returning for.

Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been eating at Bella Monica since I was 6 y/o and decided to come with my family for my 21st birthday dinner tonight. As soon as we arrived, my name was written in chalk by the front entrance, confetti was on the table, and the servers immediately brought out a surprise of Prosecco for the table! Dinner was timely and delicious. There is no better place in the world for the tomato sauce that’s in many of their dishes. Our table had mussels, lobster ravioli, eggplant rollatini, and baked ziti cooked to perfection. At the end of the meal came another surprise: a cannoli with a candle! Wait staff was friendly and prompt. I will definitely be remembering the effort that was put into making this such a special night for me and my family.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I have Celiac as well as dairy intolerance and a shellfish allergy. I was welcomed in with menus that addressed all of my allergies. Their gluten free/dairy free bread was incredibly delicious. I chose their chicken with spinach which they grilled using olive oil rather than butter. They had a sorbet for dessert. A wonderful outing since we seldom eat out due to fears over cross contamination.

1  Thank Sue H
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

I’m actually writing a review for your newest restaurant, Stellinos in Cary. I don’t see them listed yet but wanted to be sure you got this great review. We loved the onion topped focaccia bread. The rolled and filled eggplant was amazing! Poring are huge so ate other half for lunch the next day. We will definitely return to try the famous baked ziti and tiramisu. Our kids enjoyed their pasta and meatballs as well. Love love love your gravy! Service and modern ambiance was great too.