“Best NY style pizza in Raleigh”

Frank's Pizza & Italian Restaurant
Ranked #709 of 1,493 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 25 August 2015

Love their eggplant toppling. Thinly sliced and fried. Their mushrooms are canned though and the green peppers taste strange.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

My fiancee and I get Frank's pretty often. Definitely best pizza in Southest Raleigh, and so far the best I have had in the Triangle in my 3 years living here. Tucked away inside the Longview Shopping Center off New Bern Avenue. If you are heading downtown for the nightstop at Frank's for some good eats!

Reviewed 6 March 2015

Every time I go to Franks I have a great experience. Franks is one restaurant I grew up eating. It truly a hidden gem. The staff is warm and friendly you can tell they are like a family. The pizza is amazing but , it does not stop there. I would recommend the cheesy garlic bread and a chicken hoagie as well. The food is consistently good and has yet to disappoint me. They have been open for years and are well loved an known in the community. I definitely recommended it Raleigh native to otherwise.

Reviewed 23 February 2015 via mobile

they advertise to call take out ordders but. They answer the phone and hang up in your face. this happened 5 times tonight. Then while I'm walking in the door I dial the number and behold the server answers. I tell her I'm here now why didn't you answer when I wasn't. She replied we were busy. It was only one table occupied. While paying for my order one server ask me if my last name was Freeman. I ask why. She says if that was you calling we were to busy to answer. I replied you are empty.....and your missing money hanging up on customers. She became upset then and we exchanged words. The owner advised her to be quiet....she told him no, she could speak if she wanted too. He and I was trying to advise the dummy that I am paying her check by purchasing food there. Too uneducated to understand. I will never return!

1  Thank Nybius H
Reviewed 1 December 2014 via mobile

Called to place an order at a local Italian place at 830pm. Reviews looked great and I was in from out of town. Rude lady letting me know that they were closed. Update the closing time.

2  Thank Trent H