“Nothing wrong just don't like Indian food”
Review of Kabab and Curry

Kabab and Curry
Ranked #249 of 1,542 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese, Afghani
Reviewed April 29, 2017

Pretty nice restaurant lot better than it looks from the outside on Hillsborough street. They have lunch buffet for $9.95 Monday through Thursday. It was okay but not a big selection as Indian food is too spicy. Thought I will try it once more and won't try this type of food again. They did have some good fruit Tandoor Chicken and the Naan bread was good. They itemize what the food is on the buffet line but they don't indicate how spicy which would be very helpful. Service was courteous.

Reviewed March 6, 2017

We were in Raleigh this past weekend and decided to go for this restaurant because of glowing reviews on Google and Tripadvisor against the advice of of my friend recommending another restaurant in Cary area. It was supposed to be a weekend special buffet that we confirmed before arriving.
So it was little hard to find this restaurant and inside was a little dated and carpet etc were not very clean. One vegetarian starter of veg pakod that too cold(it was good though). Any of the main course dishes ( I think there were 4 veg) deserve no mention. Peas in Matar aloo were a little too hard. Only desert dish of Gajar halwa did not contain enough milk or mava. To their credit they served good hot garlic naan. In all their was nothing special about weekend special.

Reviewed February 17, 2017

Thsi was our first time in Raleigh and we had a yen for Indian food. I found this place on line and we decided to give it a try. We made the right decision. The service was very professional and friendly. The food was amazing. As good Indian food as I have evwer had and I've been to India a few times.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Good selection of vegetarian and meat (mostly chicken) dishes on the lunch buffet. Very friendly staff. Right across Hillsborough St. from NC State University. Clean, friendly environment makes it a great place to eat alone or with a group.

Reviewed February 5, 2017

We've enjoyed this restaurant for dinner about ten or twelve times and the food is consistently excellent. My parents are both North Indian and I've grown up eating this type of food my entire life. I can honestly say Kabob and Curry is fabulous. My favorite appetizer is the Samosa Chat (large enough to share with a group of four). This dish is everything I love about a Samosa - amped up to another level. For vegetarian entrees, my personal favorites are the Chana Masala (chickpeas), Palak Paneer (spinach and paneer cheese), and Alu Kauli (potatoes and cauliflower), although there are many other great veggie dishes on the menu too. For non-veg, I love the Chicken Tikka Masala. Their Nan is always served warm and there are many types to choose from. This is my absolute go-to place for great Indian food in Raleigh!

1  Thank 752ninaa