“Not just good. It's Brummie good”
Review of Kabab and Curry

Kabab and Curry
Ranked #226 of 1,609 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese, Afghani
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

I spent five years of my life living in Birmingham, England. That city is curry central for the UK, so I have high standards when it comes to Indian food. This restaurant has Balti curry on the menu, which is a Bangladeshi speciality very common in Birmingham.

They do an excellent job. Probably the best Balti I've had outside of the UK. The chicken momos are also superb. My missus gave high marks to the vegetarian Navratnan Korma, and my daughter loved her chicken Korma, and wanted me to especially mention the mango Lassi drink. The portions are generous, and we had plenty for a second meal from the leftovers.

Well be back to this one again. if only they had Nargis kababs and onion bhajis, they'd be perfect.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

Some interesting and unique dishes for the curry lover made for a great end to our Wolfpack weekend.

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing. I lived with a group of Indians who taught me to cook and thus topped their efforts. Clean and fresh while having all the deep rich spices of India and Afghanistan. The paratha was tasty and hot. The balti was just perfect and hot like I asked for. A lovely experience in the heart of nc state. Great beer on tap and friendly service

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

We started going here a few years ago when in the area, and while it has always been good, it seems lately it is getting even better!

This is also the only place around to find true Nepali Momos, and it has really the best veg samosas of any restaurant in Raleigh.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

Nicer inside than expected from outside. Big tv. Nice chairs
Food average to good. Appetizer called
Kebab and curry had neither kabobs or curry. Just mix of fried foods.
Tomato soup very good. Shrimp in tomato cream sauce very good. Beers on tap low price.