“Loved the Vegetarian options”
Review of Pho Pho Pho

Pho Pho Pho
Ranked #240 of 1,609 Restaurants in Raleigh
Reviewed May 23, 2018

We got a groupon deal for this place and its totally worth it.

We tried the vegetarian options that is Pho Chay Soup, Vegetarian Ramen and Summer Roll. Everything we ordered was good and would definitely come back.

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

I was so excited to eat here because of the reviews I read but I was underwhelmed. I got the pho shrimp and it was just okay. I’ve had better pho before. It was not very seasoned. My friend got the bun pork and she barely ate it. I had such high hopes but I was let down big time. I will not be back.

1  Thank Anita S
Reviewed March 12, 2018

We went here for a Sunday evening dinner. This has a nice relaxed atmosphere, good menu, good service. If you like Pho, it had several options with large servings. (plan to take some home!) I thought my dinner was fine (pork chop with rice and lettuce), but nothing special or tasty. I had been there a couple years ago, not really impressed, but thought it worth another try. What surprised me most was the total lack of Asians--not a one serving, cooking, or eating! Not a good sign for an Asian restaurant in an urban area.

1  Thank ruth4005
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

If you like Pho you will like this place. Located on the main drag, do not expect a quiet meal if you eat outside.

While the service was good, food was tasty and wine decent for the price, i have had better.

A bit stingy on the chicken in my Pho. Also modest amount of basil leaves and sprouts. Jalapeños were smoking hot. Best for seasoning, not eating whole.

Love to see an expanded liquor, wine and beer list but the cab we got was decent for the price and the serving generous.

Give them a try!

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Downtown so be prepared to find paid street parking depending on what time of day.

Place is a decent size. Covered outdoor seating when it's nice out. Very modern looking and comfortable.

Menu was a bit smaller than some other noodle places we've been, nonetheless enough options to choose from.

We had the pho ga (noodles with chicken) and the house pho (beef balls, noodles, rare beef, beef tripe, beef shank.) Portions were huge. Even my leftovers fit in a quart size container. Pho was good... I'll agree with another reviewer, it was definetely missing pickled vegetables and sauces. Added chile paste and hoisin to bump the flavor up a bit. Each noodle place is different I suppose.

I happened to have a picky eater with me this time around...there wasn't a kids menu, so I'd take a look at the menu online prior if you have a picky eater too.

Prices were fair. Mondays & Tuesdays pho bowls are $8. Great price for the amount we were served.