US$98
US$129
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$134
Hampton.com
Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$107
HIExpress.com
US$119
  • Pool
All reviewsbrier creekspg pointsbeautiful modern hotelsnack areawithin a mile radiusgym facilitiesbeautiful poolfront deskarrived late in the eveningraleigh durham airportin room coffeegreat bedmade to order breakfastrooms are comfortableshuttle serviceminute drivevery nice stay
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Brand new hotel. Bar in lobby a plus. Originally was supposed to have stayed a week earlier but Winter Storm Helena caused delay. Hotel very accommodating for all of us in rescheduling without penalty. Sizeable rooms with large shower. Art deco feel. No hot foods or buffet type breakfast as most hotels have these days but would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed January 12, 2017 via mobile

My little boy and I were leaving Chapel Hill after visiting my sister, and we had a super early flight on New Year's Day. So I decided to book a hotel to be near the airport. We literally stayed in the hotel for maybe 8 hours, most of it sleeping, so caveat: my review is pretty limited.

I chose this hotel because I was already depressed to be leaving my sister and did not want to exacerbate my sadness by staying in some gross crappy airport hotel. Aloft did not disappoint. It was very bright and modern, clean lines, nice design, but still warm. The room was really spacious and had a great shower.

The staff was super friendly even though they were working on New Year's Eve. We left the hotel at 4:45 a.m. (brutal) to catch our flight. The shuttle wasn't running until 5:45 a.m. but the guy at check in the evening before was nice enough to schedule a cab for us.

When we checked out at that oh-so-painful hour, the front desk guy was also really friendly and gave my kid a bag of Cheetos, which truly thrilled my son to the core. It was a really sweet gesture on the part of the front desk guy.

All in all, a really nice hotel, and I paid about $100 for the room.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank BuckyBear2010
Reviewed January 6, 2017

I think the people are still learning how to operate a hotel but the location is great and the hotel is brand new and that is enough for me. I also enjoyed the bed and the bathroom. Be aware that it can get noisy in the evening as they usually have a band playing in the lobby from 8-12.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank TravelsABunch
Marinus_Leach, Front Office Manager at Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2017

Dear TravelsABunch,

Thank you for your review regarding your stay at the hotel. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our comfortable beds and the overall hospitality.

At the other hand I am sorry to read about the noise complaint, especially because we have not been hosting Live@Aloft since mid December due to the holiday season. Our Live@Aloft performances are normally scheduled for every other Tuesday between 6.30pm and 9.30pm, despite we certainly like this extra element at our hotel, the comfort for our guest is our main priority. In case the music would ever impact your future stay with us, certainly do not hesitate to contact the front desk about this.

Once again, thank you for your comments and we looking forward to welcoming you again during one of your travels to the Raleigh Triangle area.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

I enjoy the fun and welcoming vibe at the Aloft hotels in general. The Aloft at the Raleigh Airport (Brier Creek) had the feel of a new hotel and updated common areas and decorations. It was very convenient to the Raleigh airport and to many great restaurants and stores. The food available at the hotel was lacking, but with so many good restaurants nearby, it wasn't much of a minus.

Room Tip: View in Room 414 was fine. 2 free bottles of water provided.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2016

This property only maybe 6 months old I believe, so everything is still brand new, in great condition. Dog friendly, the general area around the property is nice, and its quiet. Staff was pleasant. I had a late checkout and someone knocked on my door early which annoyed me. But overall, pretty standard visit. I'd stay here again. I do wish the tv had a sleep timer though, would have been perfect!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank brindlelover28
Marinus_Leach, Front Office Manager at Aloft Raleigh-Durham Airport Brier Creek, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

Hi Brindlelover28,

Thanks for this nice review, I am happy to read that you enjoyed the real Aloft RDU hospitality! It is our main goal to make sure every guest is satisfied and that his/her experience is easy, convenient, and limitless.

We can't wait for your return! Whatever you need whenever you need it, just ask.

And oh yes, we love our fury friends!