All reviews love marriott property management king studio baseball tournament front desk tub faucet brier creek newer property spent nights pots pans highly recommend staying here fresh fruit full kitchen pull out sofa pet fee fire pit waffles
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Hotel was great. It is fairly new with a lot of action nearby. I believe there was a family reunion and baseball tournament the weekend I stayed, so a lot of guests in the lobby when I checked in. Not a big deal at all. This hotel is connected to the Courtyard hotel also.

Room tip: King suite is the way to go
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed August 23, 2018

I was really impressed with everything I got, especially for the price. The room was spacious, with a full kitchen, eating area, sofa and t.v., plus the bedroom was easily as large as a regular room at most hotels. I loved the little changing area outside the bathroom so I could dress and put on makeup away from the shower steam. The room was spotless and you can bring your dog along, too (with a pet fee, but that's not unusual). I was surprised how quiet the rooms were. I had the t.v. on a lot, but I don't remember hearing any of my neighbors at all. The lobby was particularly comfortable and decorated nicely, and there's a welcoming fire pit just outside the door. I'm a sucker for hotels with fireplaces. There's something so cozy and homey about them. The kitchen was stocked with all the utensils I needed--I believe they even had a corkscrew which is something I'm always impressed to find in a room's kitchen or kitchenette. The reason? While it's not a core kitchen necessity, it's something that travellers find themselves in need of regularly, whether it's to open a bottle we brought with us or we happened upon a neat local vintage we want to try. Also, even with the best of intentions, when it comes to bringing along our own when we travel, most of us only get to carry it along on two or three trips before we forget it's in our bag on a flight and it's confiscated when we go through the inspection line. So until someone designs a corkscrew that's not alarming to TSA, hotels would do well to stock them in their rooms, and this one did. Huzzah! :)
I would absolutely book a room in this hotel again and would recommend this hotel to any of my visiting friends or family. It may just be an airport hotel, but it's an excellent one. To top it off, I found the staff to be especially kind and friendly. They were happy to help with any questions I had and when I asked for help finding a particular meeting room, one of the staff took the time to walk me to it--something I think is really far beyond standard expectations. Nice people, nice hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank ratgirlNC
Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night on August 14, 2018 as I was in town for a funeral. The customer service was awesome. Very pleasant and attentive staff. The location of the hotel was perfect being it’s near the airport. My room was cozy, comfortable, and very clean. The bed slept amazing. It truly felt like a home away from home.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Residence Inn while in town for a baseball tournament. The hotel was modern and clean and the extra space was an added bonus for this family of four. We stayed in a one bedroom with two queen beds. The room had a spacious living area that was separated from the bedroom by a door. While we didn’t use the kitchen to cook food, the kitchen was fully stocked and had a full refrigerator. The breakfast selections consisted of grab and go items consisting of several healthy choices beginning at 6:00 am and switched to a full breakfast later in the morning. This was especially appreciated on those mornings when we had to be at the ballpark at or before 7:00 am. The staff was pleasant and friendly and accommodating. We would stay here again should we return to Raleigh.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank crazypartyoffive
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Great place to stay. They shuttled us to local restaurants and shopping and we didn't have to wait at all for them to pick us up. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was also nice with a variety to choose from. The evening get together was good although they didn't have a variety of drinks to choose from. (only dry wines one night) .

Date of stay: April 2018