Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$119
  • Breakfast included
US$75
Holiday Inn Raleigh-North(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$109
US$179
US$152
Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$83
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskconcert at walnut creekroom was cleanthe ground floorhotel is conveniently locatedroad noiseearly checklobby areavery nice staybreakfast buffetair conditionerking suiteeasy accessbistroidadukelinens
Reviewed November 17, 2017

At the last moment, I travelled to Raleigh to attend a friend's birthday party. I decided to stay close to the activities and the Courtyard Marriott was in the perfect area. I was able to attend all functions over the weekend without having to drive! Room was excellent, staff friendly and professional and I had a balcony with a view of the pool.

Room Tip: Great value and close to many activities for all ages.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 9, 2017

Did NOT get the room I requested. Had to sleep on a sofa bed and when we came in from being out in Raleigh late that night, the sofa bed had no sheets or pillows on it. TV had poor reception. About the only thing they got right this visit was they did have me a room on the ground floor which was probably the least important thing they could have done. I am a repeat customer here but I don't think I will be a return customer after this. The manager on duty at the time was rude.

Room Tip: Request a room NON-Streetside.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carlton H
Leshel K, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Raleigh Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2017

Dear Carlton,

Ensuring our guest's satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us. I regret the discrepancy in your reservation concerning the room you needed resulted in your frustration and dissatisfaction. We always want to deliver a positive hotel experience during your travels and I am sorry there was a misunderstanding when your reservation was made regarding what type of room you needed. If we had that room type available when you arrived we would have gladly made the necessary changes. I regret that this has caused you to question staying here in the future. I hope you can accept our sincerest apology and know that we never want to disappoint our guests in any way.
In regards to the sofa bed, I understand your thoughts regarding having the sofa beds made up prior to guests arrival. If we know in advance that our guest would like to have the bed made up, and the specific time needed, we are happy to perform this service. Often the guests prefer to have the space to move around the room better, then utilize the sofa bed closer to their bedtime.
We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel teams to ensure we are focusing on improving our communication with the guests. I hope you will choose to stay with us the next time your travels bring you back to Raleigh.

All the best,

Leshel Klimczyk

Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here upon our arrival to Raleigh and found this hotel quite easily. We arrived a little bit early and we were allowed to check in and were given a room facing the courtyard. So the hotel itself is a bit dated in places, but the comfort of the bed/bedding and the friendliness for the front desk clerk far outweighed any of that! If you have the option of getting a room that faces the courtyard, then do...it's very nice and having a balcony that opens to the outdoors is always a pleasant surprise! My husband and I both found the bed and the bedding to be super comfortable. The young man at the desk was very friendly and even helped me with my uber app. I highly recommended this hotel if you need to overnight in Raleigh.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2017

I've stayed here twice now, once for business and once for pleasure. This most recent trip was for a wedding and we arrived late on 9/15. A gentleman named Chis checked us in quickly and was very friendly. He told us where to park for easiest access to our room which after a long day of work and then driving to Raleigh was most appreciated. The room was clean, beds were comfortable, and everything was in working order. The location of this hotel is also really convenient. You are close to shops, restaurants, etc - I would definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2017

I was greeted with a smile by Lisa at the hotel's front desk. Lisa is a new member of the Marriott Family working where you check in. Lisa was (PPC) Professional, Personal and Caring. She did an OUTSTANDING job on checking me in to my room and she gave me clear directions on how to get to my room. Marriott Courtyard Midtown Raleigh is my favorite Hotel in Raleigh.
I am proud to be a Platinum Elite LIFETIME Member

Robert R. Hines

Room Tip: Location, Location and Location
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family