All reviews front desk starbucks coffee crabtree valley the cheesecake factory quiet area nice mall staff was very friendly location is great minute drive stay there again business trip nice stay fitness center bistro marriott lobby pillows
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Excellent reception. I really enjoyed the stay, the staff were really helpful and very outgoing. It's in a great calm location. Just a block away from the mall. I would definitely consider staying here again in the future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Brian P, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Dear Omar,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Courtyard by Marriott Crabtree Valley. I am excited to hear that you had an excellent stay and the staff were very helpful. We look forward in seeing you again.

Management

Reviewed July 19, 2017

I come to Raleigh often for business and this hotel has become my home away from home. The staff is always friendly and accommodating, and the room rates are reasonable. I like that the location is minutes away from downtown Raleigh, and across the street from a mall full of premium restaurants like P.F. Chang's and the Cheesecake Factory. I usually just stay in the hotel and eat in the Bistro. The menu features appetizers, flatbreads, pizza, and sandwiches and doesn't disappoint. I recommend the hummus and turkey Reuben. For hotel food the Bistro is reasonably priced and includes a full bar and Starbucks Coffee.

The rooms are updated and have comfortable beds and sofas. There are refrigerators in the rooms but no microwaves, but there is a microwave in the lobby available to use. The bathrooms are stocked with Paul Mitchell products- the best! Overall this hotel has everything I need when I'm out of town and I'll definitely be staying here again.

Room Tip: Make sure that your room is not next to the elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Brian P, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2017

I am happy to hear that you always enjoy your stay each time you stay with us at the Courtyard Crabtree. We are always excited to hear comments such like this. We hope to see you soon when ever your travels brings you back to Raleigh.

Brian Prentice
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed July 3, 2017

The hotel was close to the mall and a variety of resturants. After a long day at a local festival, it was nice to hit the freeway and arrive at our room in minutes.The room was clean and staff was very friendly. The quality of the bed was excellent. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Brian P, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Raleigh Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Thank you for staying with us at the Courtyard Raleigh Crabtree. We are glad to here that your stay was great as well as the staff. We hope that your travels brings you back to Raleigh when ever you are in town.

Reviewed May 25, 2017

It's a Courtyard, so it's nicely decorated but not too fancy. There's no complimentary breakfast in the morning. It's in a complex of several different hotels near the Crabtree Mall. This area has some sidewalks but not the most walker friendly. It's near one of the urban trails though.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Very easily located. Clean, safe area. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Pictures were adequate representations of hotel. Only down side is the traffic because it is near Crabtree mall. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple