1,097 results
All reviews evening reception raleigh crabtree complimentary drinks parking garage managers reception omelet large mall business trip rooms are large breakfast was delicious living area shuttle service staying at this hotel excellent stay family reunion indoor pool enjoyed my stay
Reviewed October 17, 2018

Embassy Suites Raleigh-Crabtree was an awesome hotel in a great location. The suite was clean and spacious. I appreciated how the living area was seperate from the bedrooms. The staff were courteous and helpful. The breakfast was delicious. The hotel is located very close to the Crabtree Mall and many restaurants. I would certainly recommend this for family, friends, couples, or business trips. You will not be disappointed with your stay!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2018

Debbie, thank you for your glowing review! It is always nice to know when our guests enjoy not only our hotel but the surrounding areas as well. We're proud to have a team that is so committed to taking good care of our guests. We will be sure to share your compliments with the entire staff! Many thanks for recommending us to future guests. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree.

Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel is great. Plenty of great places to eat. The hotel and the room was very clean. The staff was very helpful. I would definitely stay again and recommend it to my family and friends.

Trip type: Travelled on business
00gc, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Brandon, thank you for taking the time to post this fabulous review and for choosing the Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree for your accommodation needs. We are glad our location was convenient to everything you wanted to do on this visit. Thanks again for recommending us to other travelers. We look forward to having you visit us again the next time that you're in the Raleigh area.

Reviewed October 15, 2018

I want to share with you an example of great customer service. I'm an Catastrophe Insurance adjuster who has just worked 24/7 for 2 weeks after Hurricane Florence. Was coming to Raleigh to rest and deploy to Coast for Michael. I had an injury and I'm on crutches. I called the Embassy Suites to confirm my reservation and Ricardo answered the phone. I asked if they had Bell Hop assistance and if they had a handicap room available (the 800 number said they did not). He said they could help with the luggage and he re-arranged stuff so I could have a handicap room. When I got there, Ricardo was at the front desk and he helped get all my bags out...and then parked my car so I wouldn't have to hobble back. He checked me in, then brought all my bags up to the room while I got a drink at the bar.

After 2 weeks of hysteria, it was a breath of fresh air to be treated so nice. Thanks Ricardo!

Jim

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Jim, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We love knowing that the attentive service provided by Ricardo went a long way in making your stay so memorable. Reviews like yours mean the world to our associates and we will share your compliments with him. We look forward to your next stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

I truly want to thank the entire staff for accommodating my family during our time of grief. From the moment I called to block rooms the staff was on point and came through during our entire stay.I would like to thank Barb Willet, Christina, Erica, and Jared. Whenever something needed to be done or changed The staff was awesome! Thank you to each and everyone! You guys ROCK!!!

Regards,
Sharifa Ghafoor

Trip type: Travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2018

Sharifa, we are very sorry for your loss and extend our condolences to you and your family. It is always gratifying to learn that our staff made you feel welcome and were attentive to your needs. We will make sure your compliments are shared with them. Thank you for reviewing the Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree.
We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Clean, Clean, Clean. Kind staff, great managers. Nice bar. Friendly customers. Spacious. Especially when breakfast is going. Courteous management. Stayed 2 days. Even helped us when our Cross Country team needed showers before the ride home. Which if you're ever smelled 12 teenage boys that just ran a competitive 5k you want the showers before the ride.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Chris, thank you for your glowing review! It is always gratifying to learn that our associates made you feel welcome and were attentive to your needs. We're proud to have a team that is so committed to taking good care of our guests. We will be sure to share your compliments with the entire staff! All of us at the Embassy Suites Raleigh - Crabtree look forward to having you and your family stay with us again.