US$75
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$149
US$143
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

US$125
  • Breakfast included
US$109
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

US$100
HIExpress.com
US$104
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$118/night.

US$89
La Quinta
US$264
  • Pool
US$104
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$117/night.

Ramada by Wyndham Raleigh(Raleigh)(Great Value!)
US$83
Priceline
All reviewsthe concierge loungeraleigh marriottcrabtree valleydirectly across the streethuge mallthe cheesecake factorybusiness travelerking roomhotel restaurantfront desk staffvery nice hotelenjoyed my stayfitness centertroyrenovationlobbyconference
Reviewed December 2, 2016

Noisy hallways late in the evening. Slow elevators. Room not so clean. Fresh glasses not brought into the room at cleaning time. Room cleaned late in the day and then only after requesting. Food quality below average. Breakfast Buffett sad. Parking ingress and egress need improvement.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2016

Dear 157stephenv,

I'm so sorry for your poor experience this week at our hotel. Please be assured I will be discussing your comments with our management team to work on immediate improvements. We take pride in providing the best accommodations and service so our lapses during your stay are being taken very seriously. Again, on behalf of the staff and management - I offer our apologies.

Reviewed November 28, 2016

My wife and I stayed for 1 night while meeting friends. The room was beautiful with a 50" (?) Smart LG LCD built in to the wall. We were conveniently able to access our Netflix account without issues. The one complaint I have is there wasn't free wifi. You had to purchase it for $9.95 per day, which is ludicrous. I also expected a room this nice to have a microwave (it did have a min-fridge). It contained a beautiful bathroom with the lighting built-in to the outline of the mirror and a walk-in shower. The hotel is directly across the street from Crabtree Valley Mall. It's a 5-10 minute walk, but we drove as it was rather chilly that day. Walking would have been the better option, however, because parking was horrendous on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. Overall though, we had a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2016

Dear T A U,

Your feedback is welcomed and appreciated. Reflections like yours allow us to monitor our guest experience. I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our fun location and comfortable accommodations. Thank you for your time in reviewing your experience, and we hope to host you again.

Reviewed November 22, 2016

The rooms have recently been renovated and are very nice. The conference rooms have also been renovated and are nice. The pool area was still under construction but it looks like it is going to be very nice.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2016

Dear lovingcarolina,

We are happy to hear from you and glad to know you enjoy our updates. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Your recommendation serves as encouragement to our associates who genuinely care about providing each guest with an enjoyable stay. We look forward to a return visit.

Reviewed November 20, 2016

Recently renovated and beautiful. This is my second stay at this hotel and I enjoyed both visits. The first time I had a room with 2 queen beds and great desk to work at. I was a little disappointed with my second visit as my room had a king bed but no desk. There was a couch but it was not really usable as it did not face the TV.

Best thing about this hotel is definitely the staff. Super friendly and helpful.

This will definitely be my go to hotel when staying in Raleigh.

Room Tip: Request a room with a desk if you would like one.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2016

Dear DeniseFromOttawa,

Welcome back! I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. It is wonderful to know that you found our rooms comfortable and our associates friendly. Your review, which highlights strengths and opportunities, is welcomed and appreciated. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 16, 2016

Very comfortable room. Clean and renovated to be modern. I was there for a weekend conference, and those rooms, along with food service was quite good. Check-in was slow due to a system that was down (along with the wifi, but it may have been ATT causing the issue). Walk across the street to Crabtree Valley Mall. Free parking.

Room Tip: Fifth floor was very quiet. It was a college football weekend, so the hotel was full, but I didn't notice any disturbances.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2016

Dear DYHGarden,

We are happy to hear from you and value your kind review. I'm very sorry for your slow arrival experience; we appreciated your patience during our system outage. It is encouraging to know that your stay was enjoyable overall; we work hard to provide a pleasant experience. We appreciate being a part of your trip!