“Peace and Quiet”
other travellers have booked this property
Side and Parking Area
Kitchen with Beautiful Pine Cabinets
Rock Fireplace
Long Range View
Wrap-a-around Porch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Daydream7...
“Peace and Quiet”
Reviewed October 19, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

My father and i visited the smoky mountains to ride our motorcycles through the mountain roads. Liz was an amazing host and the property was beautiful. I would visit again without question. Cabin was clean and liz could not have been more friendly.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Oct 2017
Thank You! It is our sincere desire to provide our guests with a peaceful, beautiful, loving, and uplifting experience.
Nicole D
Bellevue, Nebraska
“Peaceful retreat”
Reviewed August 3, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Best place ever to unwind and unplug. Peaceful and serine. Before I realized all this wonderful place had to offer I had guess it could be an amazing yoga/meditation/healing retreat and that's just what it is. Liz is an amazing host and full of great energy herself. You can feel all the love she has for this place in all the little (and big) details. This is our new hide-away. Cannot wait to come back!!!

shireench...
Tampa, Florida
“The Most Beautiful Cabin Ever”
Reviewed September 10, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

The gorgeous views and even more gorgeous cabin made my stay absolutely memorable. You have to see the place to believe how wonderful it is. The wooded area and the wood in the cabin were out of this world. After a long time, I felt my stay was too short somewhere. I wanted to stretch the time I was there . . .

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing