See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 22, 2014

The desk clerk did not understand English. Said they accepted American Express in their ad but did not when I checked in. Very difficult to communicate with this man. He had to call someone twice to help him with the transaction. There is no lobby here. Just a small dirty anteroom with a glassed check in desk. No coffee, no materials about the area--no nothing. The hotel is located in an industrial area with huge trucks going up and down the highway. Advertised Wifi but there was none. The room was all right. Basic accommodation nothing more. We were a bit surprised to see a mirror on the ceiling. Halfway through the night a taxi pulled up down the way. Draw your own conclusions.The heating unit was half way up the wall--quite inconvenient. The bathroom had missing tile that was literally painted on to make it appear complete. No coffee in the room either. My husband had to go to the nearby Hardee's for coffee in the morning. The desk clerk in the morning was equally unfriendly. I also noticed that they charged 25 cents for ice. I have NEVER seen any hotel charge for ice! This hotel received a relatively high rating. I have NO idea how!

Room Tip: Avoid this place at all costs. I have stayed at hotels that were equally as inexpensive as this place, that had WAY more amenities and much more decent service.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple