“Good overnight stay”

Ranked #19 of 28 Hotels in Rocky Mount
Glassboro, New Jersey
“Good overnight stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2012

We stayed at this hotel on the way to the florida. Good location and plenty of restaurant around the hotel. Front desk was very helpful in recommending good restaurant.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2012 via mobile

We were looking for pet friendly accommodation for overnight, and days inn was right choice. Bed comfort was fine. Room that we got was clean.

• Stayed May 2012
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

My husband and I had two of the most comfy and cozy nights of sleep in the King sized bed at Days Inn. We checked in pretty late. The room we had is usually reserved for the CSX train drivers, but the attendant was nice enough to give us one of the King rooms. It was great and spacious. Sarah is the sweetest attendant there. She deserves an award for her kindness.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2012

The room I got at this place was probably the worst one I've ever stayed in. The mattresses were old, dingy, and HARD. The walls were splattered with something (vomit?) but not cleaned well. The furniture was oddly arranged and falling apart. The pool was empty. The shower was moldy. The comforter had black moldy stains on it. And finally, I spotted a cockroach (a little German one) crawling on the door that hid in the lock latch before I could kill it. I shook out my clothes and double-checked my bags before I left so one did not travel home with me. I am pretty tolerant, but this place made me cringe and my skin crawl. Yuck! This place would not be a good value at any price.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
fair lawn
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2012

I wish i would have read the reviews before i stayed there. After 12 hours on the road we checked in at 10pm we were exhausted. The first room the sheets were soiled (yellow body fluid stains). The second room the sheets were also stained but the blanket had black hairs on it. The room smelled. The bath towels had makeup on them like they were never washed. The furniture and bathroom fixtures were broken, cracked and rusted. Please stay somewhere else there are a ton of other hotels. I didn't expect a fancy hotel but I did expect it to be clean. I couldn't sleep in fear that I was going to catch something.

Room Tip: Don't stay there!!!!!!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

The staff and management were very accommdating and the hotel was very clean

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
Londonderry, New Hampshire
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2012

This hotel is very old, worn, and run down. Nothing is new except a small microwave and refrigerator. You would not want to take a shower here, never mind sleep here! The exercise room is a disaster. I checked in and checked out right away.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple