The hotel is about an hour from Marrakech, in the Atlas Mountains. We arrived here for a relaxing week long holidays after spending a few days in the sweltering heat of Marrakech. I did not expect a great deal, but I was delighted to discover this fantastic little hotel. The surroundings are spectacular!! The hotel sits in a large garden, with thousands of exotic trees and flowers.
We had a large villa with all the amenities of a 5-star hotel. Aside from that there is a restaurant, great spa, tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools, horse farm etc. Everything you can wish for for relaxing holidays.
The staff was also very nice and helpful. If I can think of one negative, it would be the internet connection - better internet speed would make this place even more perfect!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Berber Mountains of the High Atlas, 60 km from Marrakech, you will discover La Roseraie. The altitude will offer the perfect climate. Cool in summer, mild in winter, its pure air will revitalize you. Secretly hidden in the middle of a 25 hectars of natural parkland, far away from stressful city life, it will be the ideal retreat for nature lovers. The rooms lead into rose gardens, lime and lemon groves, orchards, exotic plants and wild flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Domaine de la Roseraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Domaine De La Roseraie Hotel Ouirgane
- Domaine De La Roseraie Ouirgane