Huangting Hotel(Zhangjiajie)
US$55
US$52
US$20
US$15
Home Inn Zhangjiajie Dayongfucheng(Zhangjiajie)(Great Value!)
US$27
Trip.com
US$117
US$111
Priceline
Jinjiang Inn Zhangjiajie Ziwu Road(Zhangjiajie)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsnational parkchinese restaurantnice hotelnon smokingfoot massagenice poolbig citiesthe king size bedswimming poolsmoking floorrooms are largebeautiful mountainsbreakfast buffetunder constructiontianzi mountainwulingyuan entrancegreat facilities
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here primarily to be close to Wulingyuan national park.

The hotel grounds was nice, clean and big.

Ths hotel room i stayed in was the premium suite. The room was big, the bed and pillow was super comfortable especially after full day of visiting the national park. Having bathtube added bonus including a Nespresso machine.

Breakfast buffet was sufficient not the greatest atmosphere due to the large number of guests being accommodate for tour groups. So it was a huge dining area to grab basic food type to eat and get out.

The guess service was okay helpful when they can and if not they will try and find out for you. Staff communication was kind of cumbersome due to language barrier but they had a translator app and so did i so we communicate via typing it out. All up great stay location was excellent. Room was great and staff was attentive.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Miranda Q, Manager at Zhangjiajie Pullman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful feedback. We are delighted to know that you had a great stay with us and appreciated our convenient location, hotel service.
We look forward to welcoming you back again.
Do let us know if we can be of any assistance to make your next trip to Zhangjiajie even more memorable.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I loved the Pullman hotel in Zhangjiajie. It is just minutes away from the national park and approx. an hour away from the airport. It makes a perfect base for exploring the park if you shift there straight from the airport. I drove to the park through a tourguide and driver, but im pretty sure you could walk there in a few minutes... just follow the crowd! The park opens at 7am.

My room was massive, I booked a large double bedroom because it was the cheapest, and the bed was absolutely massive!.

The room itself was luxurious, it had a really nice bathroom, comfortable bed and seating area. I wish i could just spend longer in the hotel. The bathroom had a seperate bathtub which could overlook the room, seperate shower, toilet and sink. The room came with all the amenities i.e. showergel, shampoo, hairdryer, tv, bathrobe, slippers, towels etc.

I didnt use the pool but i could see it from my room and it looked really nice. The staff are polite and welcoming and can speak english. Apart from one quite rude staff member at breakfast time, tried to pull my room key from me as i was getting it out for her anyway so that she could put on the breakfast charges. I didnt have breakfast included and paid 129RMB for it.

The breakfast itself was extensive, it had a large variety of local and western food which I was pleased about.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank curioustraveller104
Miranda Q, Manager at Zhangjiajie Pullman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018

I stayed at the Zhangjiajie Pullman hotel with a good friend for two nights and were very pleased with the experience. We had a room with two twin beds. The room was adequately spacious and clean. The beds and beddings were comfortable. The towels were of decent quality. The hotel was non smoking so it was wonderful! The hotel ground was quite nice and the lobby was rather grand. It was well located within easy walking distance to the Wulingyuan "forest park" and was on the main street, with all the restaurants and shops around. I will definitely stay there if going back to Zhangjiajie Wulingyuan again!

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Rulian F
Miranda Q, Manager at Zhangjiajie Pullman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Miranda

Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 night as a base for visiting the Zhangjaijie National Park. It is a very luxurious and well appointed hotel an very close walking distance into the centre of Wulingyuan. A good selection at breakfast and plenty to please a western palate. Lovely views out in the direction of Baofeng Lake.

A visitor will not be disappointed.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Miranda Q, Manager at Zhangjiajie Pullman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Wishing you safe travels

Reviewed January 11, 2018

Pullman Zhangjiajie is a nice hotel.

* Air conditioning system is working even in Christmas season. We stayed in another chinese five star hotel and it had only warm air, meaning the temperature is constant at 25 degree Celsius.

* Concierge is very helpful in suggesting place to eat and look around and even book a taxi for us.

* Staff in the chinese restaurant is also very attentive and helpful.

But, there are things that are bothering me.......

* Firstly, I booked three executive rooms from ctrip.com at 620yuan per night for three nights. I was told that i can't use the executive room, because they were not booked directly with the hotel. An executive room with lounge access is more than 1000yuan. They only gave us coupon for welcome drinks. What is the use of executive room without lounge access? I can just book the deluxe room at 400 yuan per night, and saves 1,980yuan.

Today is January 12, 2018. I tried using hotelscombined.com to search the room rate of pullman zhangjiajie (i choose feb 6, 2018 for the check-in date). Ctrip price for deluxe room and executive room are 65 and 80 us dollar respectively. agoda.com and bookin.com's deluxe room and executive room with executive lounge access price are 60 and 85 us dollar respectively. Agoda.com and booking.com have executive queen room (without specifying lounge access) at 85 us dollar. You tell me that it is intuitive that executive room at 80 us dollar has no executive lounge access.

It is very common for a chinese 5 star hotel to offer executive room without executive lounge access, because they really do not have an executive lounge, but it is very uncommon for an internationally branded hotel to sell executive room as two different products, one with access to executive lounge and the other don't, with minimal price difference.

* I left my cellphone charger at pullman baiyun airport, so i try to ask the front desk for the phone number of pullman baiyun. The receptionist apologized that she doesn't know the phone number. Hello? I thought you are pullman hotel? The solution is very simple, I search the phone number from the internet. It is just a small thing, but they can do better.

* I bought 2 groupon set meal from dianping.com and was told by the chinese restaurant that we can't use them in one table. There are 10 of us composing of two families. So we just split ourselves into 2 tables. I checked the detail of the coupon and there is no indication that we can't use 2 coupons at the same time. Again, a small thing, but i can't understand why they can't provide convenience for their customer.

* On one incident when we get back to the hotel, we found one pillow on the floor beside the TV set. We can't help but guess that the cleaning staff put down all the things on the floor when fixing the bed, because this pillow roll to the space between tv set and a furniture, they overlook it and didn't return it to the bed. I told this matter to a hotel staff near the reception table and he jot down notes on this.

Overall, although the room and food are average by big cities's standard, but it is a lot better than other chinese 5 star hotel, only that i will always remember they overcharged me by almost 2000 yuan.

Stayed: December 2017
2  Thank johnson s
Miranda Q, Manager at Zhangjiajie Pullman Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear johnson s,